• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    All righty folks December 13th will be the date of our next meet!!!!

From the posts and PM’s I’ve received the 13th is the best fit for most everyone.

We will NOT shoot in November and shoot once on December 13th before we start the New Year.

Mark you calendars and buy lots of ammo and what ever we do, we have to be sure USMCPMI gets lunch – ROFLMAO!!!!

You FOLKS are the BEST!!!!!
    Capitol Armory ad

KellyAsh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Roatan, Honduras
    This is the range website. I think they like to meet aorund 11 am or so then have lunch at a nearby resurant afterwards. Its a tone of fun even though I got to experience only half a ton of fun the one time I was able to make it out. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the this meet.

[url]http://www.elmfork.com/[/URL]

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    This is the range website. I think they like to meet aorund 11 am or so then have lunch at a nearby resurant afterwards. Its a tone of fun even though I got to experience only half a ton of fun the one time I was able to make it out. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the this meet.

[url]http://www.elmfork.com/[/URL]

Just to add.... Mo and HK Boy usually get there around 10 am to secure one entire pistol bay for our group.

People start arriving between 10 and 11, then we shot and socialize to 12 or 12:30 and then grab a bite. Most shoot at the pistol range, but adjacent is the "tactical" bay where you can shoot AR's and the like, and some wander down the the 100 yard rifle range to do some sighting in.

Hope you can make it.

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Talked to the wife... she is off that day... so looks like I will have company for the trip!! Kat and the B/F will be there too. Might even talk Scott W. to come along.. MG

Sigman44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Grapevine
    I'm there just about every weekend sharpening my skills...that I still have not found...LOL..!! I will be there and will bring some toys and maybe my wife this time... I'm sure we can get a table or two and maybe the complete tactical side if we are lucky...just depends upon how many people we have and how many are in line.. See you then.

I should have looked at my schedule before sticking my foot in my mouth. I will be hosting a EFI tuning class that day, but I can get there around 2:00 or so if any of you guys will stil be around...

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Looks like a great meet forming up!

Anyone wanting to join the DFW shooter group that has not already please PM me and I'll send you an invite.

For those that do not know what a social TGT group is; it is a box located in your "User CP".

Once you are a member you can easily locate other members of that same group. It also allows me to PM and E-mail out special info just to the group as well as it gives me a way to tell the entire forum how many members we have and DFW enjoys the bragging rights.

We are the premier TGT group so join up and add to the fun and numbers!!!!

I try hard to greet each new TGT member in the DFW area with a PM and group invite but I do miss a few and if I missed you I am sorry, but here is you chance to join the group officially so PM or e-mail me for an invite.

DFW TGT ROCKS!!!!

Mo

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Awww quit beatin' yer chest King Kong.... Just because you have more people show up, and more people post, and more members, and more..... oh never mind....:rolleyes:MG

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Awww quit beatin' yer chest King Kong.... Just because you have more people show up, and more people post, and more members, and more..... oh never mind....:rolleyes:MG
    I'm sorry MG let me be politically correct here so as not to offend.
    Na na na na na - DFW ROCKS!!!!!

Top Bottom