• ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Of course the Navy still screws up our plans

Tim has drill on the 13th, so he won't be going to the shoot. I plan on being there.
    Venture Surplus ad

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Of course the Navy still screws up our plans

Tim has drill on the 13th, so he won't be going to the shoot. I plan on being there.

Too bad,I was looking forward to seeing both of you. I guess that's the price you pay for being a cool Naval Academy grad

Jezz, I hope we don't have weather like today :eek:

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Too bad,I was looking forward to seeing both of you. I guess that's the price you pay for being a cool Naval Academy grad

How could we have a dreary day with the kind of folks we have come to meets.
    Just because there are clouds doesn't mean the sun ain't shinning, and any time this group meets the sun pales in comparison- LOL!!!

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas

You said it. It'd be miserable. On the other hand, it would be interesting to find out how good I could shoot with gloves on...heeheee

Mo, there shouldn't be much pain unless some decides to clock me or shoot me lol The pain had subsided a lot. I use to not be able to even get the milk jug from the fridge without squealin'. Now I can sleep on my side and stomach

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Mo, there shouldn't be much pain unless some decides to clock me or shoot me lol The pain had subsided a lot. I use to not be able to even get the milk jug from the fridge without squealin'. Now I can sleep on my side and stomach
    I'm glad to hear that. Been a long time since I dumped a bike but I have had some bad falls from height. The worst one was off a 9ft platform; tore the inner lining and muscle from my rib cage and dislocated a shoulder, bruised and cracked ribs.
    Took almost 6 months before I was back to normal again - well as normal as I will ever get - LOL!!!!

Exile Machine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Dallas Texas
    I am gonna be there and bring one of my CA-legal AR-15 setups. Maybe this one:

IMG_6936.JPG

Or something like it: www.exilemachine.com/gallery.html. Bring some .223 if you want to shoot it, I'm in a lending mood...
    Anyway whatever monstrosity I bring, I hope to see y'all there. Look for the uber-tall dude with no hair.

c_m_shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Paradise
    I hope to meet some of ya'll there this time around. I have to get some rounds loaded up to try out the wife's new Colt 38 Super. You'll know its me cause I'll have the brightest pistol there.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I hope to meet some of ya'll there this time around. I have to get some rounds loaded up to try out the wife's new Colt 38 Super. You'll know its me cause I'll have the brightest pistol there.
    Cool CMS!!!
    You may have the brightest but I got the loudest - LOL!!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    DFW
    Forecast for Sunday is Sunny and 59, sounds like a perfect day for the range!

I am gonna be there and bring one of my CA-legal AR-15 setups. Maybe this one:

IMG_6936.JPG

Or something like it: www.exilemachine.com/gallery.html. Bring some .223 if you want to shoot it, I'm in a lending mood...
    Anyway whatever monstrosity I bring, I hope to see y'all there. Look for the uber-tall dude with no hair.

I have LOTS of .223 laying around, I'll bring some to pass around.

riggergreg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Whitewright
    This Sunday?

Originally Posted by kingofwylietx
    Okay, we officially have the brightest and loudest. Other catagories up for grabs is: heaviest, lightest, dullest, quietest, fastest, slowest, worstest, and bestest.
    And your entry is??????

I'll bring my new Taurus TCP if I can find some .380. My entry for smallest/lightest?

This is "THIS" Sunday, right?

Top Bottom