• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I just noticed we have 44 members of the DFW Shooters Group and 16 pending invitations.

WOW!!! 50+ in less than a year!!!!!

Now if we just can get everyone to show up at the same meet we would not only OWN THE RANGE but have to take turns on the lanes.

You folks down south eat your hearts out and keep trying, some day you could have a city group this BIG!!!!

Just a little tid-bit I though some of you would find interesting!!!;)
    Venture Surplus ad

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I don't know what's up with Houston :banghead:

Houston and Austin I was sure could field regular shoots and events but to everyone's surprise, that has not happened.:(

Here is what I did here in DFW.
    After our 1st meet that Allen set up I followed up with a thread naming the next meet date and time at the same range.

I started the Social Group: DFW TGT Shooters and invited everyone that replied to that thread to join that group. Then I pounded this forum for new DFW shooters sending them a form letter with link to the thread and then an invite to the DFW Shooter Group. Now any time I see a new DFW member to the forum I follow through with the letter and invite to the social group.

Maybe you can post a thread with date and time, be at the range and follow the same path. I would also hit Allen up for some goodies to help prime the pump!!!
    Give a t-shirt to the first 10 folks at the range or a hat or some little trinket for coming out.

I know once you get the group started it’s just a matter of informing new arrivals of the event and that easily done as noted above.

Out side of this I don’t have any other suggestion without heavy involvement from Allen.

Man it may come down to ya have to move to DFW so you can be around REAL Texas gunslingers - LOL!!!!

Top Bottom