DFW Shoots Group

Discussion in 'Dallas & Fort Worth' started by MadMo44Mag, Oct 26, 2009.

1. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I just noticed we have 44 members of the DFW Shooters Group and 16 pending invitations.

WOW!!! 50+ in less than a year!!!!!

Now if we just can get everyone to show up at the same meet we would not only OWN THE RANGE but have to take turns on the lanes.:fighting0010::fighting0010::fighting0010:

You folks down south eat your hearts out and keep trying, some day you could have a city group this BIG!!!!:rofl::banger::fighting0002:

Just a little tid-bit I though some of you would find interesting!!!;)

2. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    good job

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

I don't know what's up with Houston :banghead:

4. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Houston and Austin I was sure could field regular shoots and events but to everyone's surprise, that has not happened.:(

Here is what I did here in DFW.
    After our 1st meet that Allen set up I followed up with a thread naming the next meet date and time at the same range.

I started the Social Group: DFW TGT Shooters and invited everyone that replied to that thread to join that group. Then I pounded this forum for new DFW shooters sending them a form letter with link to the thread and then an invite to the DFW Shooter Group. Now any time I see a new DFW member to the forum I follow through with the letter and invite to the social group.

Maybe you can post a thread with date and time, be at the range and follow the same path. I would also hit Allen up for some goodies to help prime the pump!!!
    Give a t-shirt to the first 10 folks at the range or a hat or some little trinket for coming out.

I know once you get the group started it’s just a matter of informing new arrivals of the event and that easily done as noted above.

Out side of this I don’t have any other suggestion without heavy involvement from Allen.

Man it may come down to ya have to move to DFW so you can be around REAL Texas gunslingers - LOL!!!!:fighting0002::fighting0010:

5. Shorts

Shorts TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    DFWers are just cool

6. Gregg1LE

Gregg1LE New Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Arlington , Texas
    No doubt

7. KellyAsh

KellyAsh Active Member