Join TexasGunTalk

DFW Target & Action shooting group - looking for members

Discussion in 'Dallas Target & Action Shooters Group' started by Shadowboxer, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Shadowboxer

Shadowboxer Member

Aug 23, 2008
  2. Shadowboxer

Shadowboxer Member

Aug 23, 2008

I wanted to post some comments members left regarding our Monthly Range Day from this past Saturday. If you've haven't joined us yet for an event, or have joined but not attended and event I hope we'll see you soon! We had approx. 20 people at the event.

Comment 1:

“ This was my first event with DTAS. I had a great day at the range meeting fellow enthusiasts. Everyone was very approachable and friendly. There are many experienced members that can offer great advice on shooting techinique or firearms. I was really surprised at how everyone was willing to loan their firearms for other members to test and evaluate. If you are new or just getting started, there is a wealth of knowledge in the members I met today. ”

Comment 2:

“ I have a very nice experience!!! everybody was so nice!!! relax,and the most important he was very safe!!! I enjoy my time. ”

Comment 3:

“ Another fun range day, started out cold, but warmed up nicely by noon. A last minute lunch afterwards with 9 of us was really enjoyable. I shot my first AR... nothing but :)

Calendar of Events

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Shadowboxer

Shadowboxer Member

Aug 23, 2008

One week until our drawing for the FOUR FREE small Glock pistol bags. Make sure you've signed up!

FREE Drawing for FREE Safariland Holsters Certificate! - Dallas Target & Action Shooters Meetup Group (Dallas, TX) - Meetup.com

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Shadowboxer

Shadowboxer Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Congrats to the FOUR winners of the Glock small range bag from this past Saturday's drawing.

Upcoming events over the next 2 weeks:

––Metal Mania this weekend
    ––Competitive Shooting class
    ––Monthly Social Dinner
    ––Monthly Range Day

Hope you'll join us!

DTAS Calendar

Videos from Past DTAS Events

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Shadowboxer

Shadowboxer Member

Aug 23, 2008
  6. flashguy

flashguy Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Dallas, Texas
    Unfortunately, I am also committed on Tuesday nights and Sunday mornings and evenings. For the record, Monday nights are also committed. I am very active in my church and I am in 3 musical groups (classes) at Brookhaven College. These are all ongoing commitments and I don't plan to forego them.

Sorry. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday afternoons and evenings are OK, and I could work in something between 1300 and 1700 on Sundays. I don't expect that you will have many events within those limits.

flashguy

7. Shadowboxer

Shadowboxer Member

Aug 23, 2008
  8. Shadowboxer

Shadowboxer Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Just uploaded 5 videos from our Monthly Range Day held yesterday. Had over 25 people attend! The video of the "line walk" was taken early in the event before other showed up. We had a great mix of women and men, beginners and experts alike!

Videos from Past DTAS Events

DTAS Web Site

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. XoZe

XoZe New Member

Apr 14, 2008
    Plano, TX
    I have to get out there again...it's been a while since I've shot with you guys.

10. Shadowboxer

Shadowboxer Member

Aug 23, 2008

SHOT show was a great success! We'll soon be having tactical lights, mags, gear and more raffles coming soon. Be sure to join DTAS to have access to all this. We're free to join!

XoXe - hope to see you with us again soon.

[​IMG]