[DFW] [WTS] Alliant Unique 1lb

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 21, 2012
NTX
I have a co-worker who is looking to sell a new, unopened 1lb jug of this powder. It was her son's who bought it here on a visit not realizing he couldn't bring it back on the plane with him. She asked me if I'd be interested and I don't reload pistol so I have little use for it. Any body interested? You'd be meeting with me and pay me (I'd front her and you'd just be reimbursing me). They paid $40 for the jug and are looking to break even. No idea if that's fair, but that's what they're asking (and with hasmat usually $25 alone it seems reasonable compared to my rifle powders)

Let me know.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 21, 2012
NTX
I'm really all over. I'm centrally located in Irving but I'm not a wuss and can drive a little to meet if needed.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 21, 2012
NTX
I think they are a bit confused on the price of a 1 lb. canister of Unique.

ALLIANT UNIQUE 1LB POWDER
Oh I know. But you have to realize, too, that if you are buying powder online, that $20 pound of powder is automatically now $45 to $50 because of hazmat. So based off that, the price is actually reasonable, if you only need one pound that is (and can't find it the stores anywhere). I don't reload pistol so I don't know the availability of this particular powder. To each their own at their time of need.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

Top Bottom