• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wraith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2009
    DFW
    TRADED Colt Defender MKIV Series, .45acp, great shape, couple light idiot marks. Comes with original box, papers, lock, two original magazines, original rubber grips, and two pair of slim wood grips. tRADED
    20120915_174513-vi.jpg

20120915_174520-vi.jpg

KelTec PF9, 9mm, great shape, very light muzzle wear from carry. Comes with original clamshell, papers, lock, two magazines(one with pinky extension), Hogue grip sleeve, and Clip Draw. $300 OBO
    20120915_174653-vi.jpg

20120915_174711-vi.jpg

As far as trades I might be looking for a 16" AR, Remington SPS tactical .308, .44 mag snub, or 2.5" model 19.
    Texas SOT

Slipery4life

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Arlington
    So quick question I turn 21 soon if I bought it now what would I have to do to get it registered ??? And would I have to wait until my birthday to start the process

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    There is no gun registration in Texas. Only restrictive gun law states have things like firearm licenses. But you do need to wait until you turn 21 to purchase a handgun.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    There is no gun registration in Texas. Only restrictive gun law states have things like firearm licenses. But you do need to wait until you turn 21 to purchase a handgun.

He has to be 21 to purchase a handgun from a dealer. 18 to purchase ftf.

smilner01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    Weatherford, TX
    He has to be 21 to purchase a handgun from a dealer. 18 to purchase ftf.

True, but would still have to wait till 21 to buy ammo at the store. With that said, I would not personally sell a handgun to an individual under 21. I would hate to be out the attorney bill to prove I was right if something happened and I had sold them the gun. Some grey areas too...if you have not had the gun long, you could be acussed of a straw sale.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    True, but would still have to wait till 21 to buy ammo at the store. With that said, I would not personally sell a handgun to an individual under 21. I would hate to be out the attorney bill to prove I was right if something happened and I had sold them the gun. Some grey areas too...if you have not had the gun long, you could be acussed of a straw sale.

An under 21 can legally buy handgun ammo from a store as long as that store does not have an FFL. There is no reason for you to not sell a handgun to a person under 21. You will not be accused of a "straw sale".

Top Bottom