• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I like that comment left by the dumb ass that made no sense as they were damn near writing backwards to sound sophisticated, about how illegal immigration shouldn't be a crime and wondering why they are "free to starve and bleed to death". Yes in America you are FREE, FREE to live, FREE to die. But you are how ever FREE.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I am so sick of the racial profiling crap.
    Look at our prisons and what do you see?
    The vast majority of inmates or either black or Hispanic so where the hell is the profiling????
    I am not trying to sound racial here and if I offended someone well it will not be the last time I am sure!

drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    I am so sick of the racial profiling crap.
    Look at our prisons and what do you see?
    The vast majority of inmates or either black or Hispanic so where the hell is the profiling????
    I am not trying to sound racial here and if I offended someone well it will not be the last time I am sure!
    I agree with you! I worked for the Texas prison system for 15 years and yes the majority is black then hispanic. This is not racial it is factual!
    But most of the black inmates said that whitey put em in there and pulled the race card out. Have you ever watched the handicapped parking spots here in Texas and who are the most that park at them? Go figure!
    I guess I am a racist now but I don't care I am sick of it The Hell with them.
    DRJ

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I agree with you! I worked for the Texas prison system for 15 years and yes the majority is black then hispanic. This is not racial it is factual!
    But most of the black inmates said that whitey put em in there and pulled the race card out. Have you ever watched the handicapped parking spots here in Texas and who are the most that park at them? Go figure!
    I guess I am a racist now but I don't care I am sick of it The Hell with them.
    DRJ

Podnuh, you aren't alone out here !!! The words "racist" and "bigot" are used by the left peecee weenies to denigrate we who know the truth and sometimes under duress get past their peecee and say the truth. And the truth if it hurts honest citizens, they need to clean up their and their neighbors acts...

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Respect

I want to say this because it is very important to me maybe some others.

My parents were young teenagers during the depression where both white and black suffered. Yes the whites had more rights but outside of rights the quality of life was pretty much color blind.

Both black and white suffered from hunger, lack of work, lack of housing, lack of medical assistance, and many other shared hardships.

I can’t say my parents where not prejudice nor can I say that I do not harbor some prejudice feelings

The point is my parents taught me to respect folks and treat folks with respect.

There is the bottom line to the end of prejudice in my opinion.

When I meet you as when you meet me we size each other up; we start making assumptions about each other based on body language, color, dress, tone, ect…

Then we meet and from that 1st moment we have already made assumptions based on the things we see OUTWARDLY about each other. Yes, perception has already tripped that prejudice trigger hasn’t it!

So far we do not have enough verified information to know if we have any respect for one another!

And this is how life goes on all over the world every day because we can not respect FIRST before we make assumption or perceptions about each other.

One day I realized the above and I have tried very hard to respect someone before I allow human nature and prejudice to start to form my opinion of them first.

I will respect you and you me and that respect is not based on PRECEPTION or PREJUIDICE but the actions and words of you as a fellow human being.

Aretha Franklin said it the best RESPECT!!

Racial profiling is only racial if you call it that or you think of it in that sense.

Otherwise it is people profiling based actions or the lack there of.

If we start out with respect first then action can either gain you more respect or cost you other peoples respect.

OK, enough I sound like a California Liberal!

Flame ON!!!!!!

Joat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Kenefick, TX
    No flames here!

I personally don't give a tinker's damn if you are white, black, brown. yellow, or purple polka dotted. You will be treated as your behavior dictates.

I lived in Maricopa county back before Sheriff Joe was running for the first time. He is not, and has never been, interested in being politically correct. He is interested in stopping crime in his county. It needed it.

He must be doing something right, as he was first elected in 1993.

Joat

If you don't want to be
    treated as a stereotype,
    Don't act like one.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    No flames here!

Joat

If you don't want to be
    treated as a stereotype,
    Don't act like one.

Very true quote!!!

But that is a perception and that is where we get in trouble IMO.

I agree with the quote and is that racial? Maybe?

If someone perceives my statement as racial then in their eyes it must be.

Perception!!!!!

A criminal is just that.

The eye of justice is suppose to be blind.

If there are more people of color in jail then there is a cause and the cause needs to be addressed regardless of color or creed.

Top Bottom