• Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Sold! Diamond Engagement Ring w/ Diamond wedding band For sale or Trade

96e7bef8.gif

Belonged to my sister in law, she has been divorced for many years and recently needed money, so I bought it from her to help her out. He originally paid $3500 for the set 8 or 9 years ago, so I'm sure it's worth that if not more with the price of gold and diamonds near an all time high. Center is 3 diamonds with various sized accent diamonds on the sides, it is white gold with yellow gold accents. The weeding band with diamonds is in white gold. My guess is over 1 tcw on the main ring and about a half on the wedding band.

Was asking $1500 for both, price reduced to $1000 for both rings! Firm... Or trade for equal $ amount worth of guns or ammo..

Looking for 1911 full size, but will entertain most offers.. Depending on what you got we can do cash in either direction.. Will consider non firearm trades as well, let me know what ya got and we'll go from there..

Sorry for the crappy pics, iPad camera is not the best..

Please feel free to ask questions, I live in round rock, close to cedar park, and I'm available most days to show them.

b63344ed.gif

e1181b27.gif

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Nope, no Certs.. I do know the jewelry store where the set was purchased, as I was with her ex when he picked it out.. Also, I would have no problem meeting someone at a jeweler to have the diamonds tested if that's a concern. I myself was in the jewelry business many years ago, so I get it..

Tex2, check out the description, I am guessing at the tcw on both, but I'm willing to bet I'm darn close...

Thanks
    R.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Last price reduction... Taking a loss now.. $1000 firm.. If they don't sell I'll keep them to trade when the dollar completely fails!

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    She had no idea what size it is.. Then I asked my wife what size her finger/ring is, she had no idea.. WTH? I know mine is 11..What's wrong with this women! . I'll take it by a jeweler on Mon and let them put it on a sizing tree, then I'll post back..

bwdilli

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    Still interested in selling the ring set? I haven't heard back from you on the question I asked.

Top Bottom