• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2018
    lubbock texas
    Well it looks like another store has caved and quit selling Ar''s. I guess i wont ever buy anything again from this retailer. I get tired of seeing retailers or gun stores ( cheaper than dirt) bow down from goin on in society to the fact of profit loss margins. I recently remember that Cheaper than dirt quit selling guns amist a shooting spree years ago, then after the smoke cleared they started to sell them again.
    I understand you sell other things in your store but to bow down just cause one Nut job did a horrendous thing.. Come on DICKS GROW A PAIR

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I wish Texas had a sportsmans warehouse. When money was good and I was in the one to three guns a month club for a couple years, I was very adamant about giving them my business as they seemed like genuine gun folk. I was right. Management said they will not fallow these other businesses. I have no regrets in the amount of money I gave them.

I wouldn't be a happy camper knowing I funded enemies to the constitution. I remember going into dicks once in my lifetime. Never again. It's just a soccer mom store with msrp listed bolt guns and shotguns. Dicks is just that...a bunch of dicks.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I went to Dick's one time, 10 or 15 years ago when they first opened at the Rim in S.A. I was NOT impressed with there service. It appeared to me when some employee was even located, they didn't give a rat's ass. And their prices were well above the other stores in S.A. As a result, guess what, never been back. :green:

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I wish Texas had a sportsmans warehouse. When money was good and I was in the one to three guns a month club for a couple years, I was very adamant about giving them my business as they seemed like genuine gun folk. I was right. Management said they will not fallow these other businesses. I have no regrets in the amount of money I gave them.

I wouldn't be a happy camper knowing I funded enemies to the constitution. I remember going into dicks once in my lifetime. Never again. It's just a soccer mom store with msrp listed bolt guns and shotguns. Dicks is just that...a bunch of dicks.
    Had one in Round Rock years ago.

Love visiting them when I am in their area.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    I’ve done a little shopping and purchasing at Dicks in the past but no more business with Dicks. Oh the puns we could spin here but I will refrain. Done with Dicks sporting goods.

black_ice

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2017
    I’ve done a little shopping and purchasing at Dicks in the past but no more business with Dicks. Oh the puns we could spin here but I will refrain. Done with Dicks sporting goods.

Living in North Carolina 12 years ago Dicks was the closest and the only two other options were BPS and Gander Mountain. I did most of my shopping at Dicks and kept their credit card for the last 12 years but recently switched to Cabela’s for the points that don’t expire and cheaper pricing. If I need regular outdoor stuff I usually go to academy but will go to cabelas for large purchases because of the 5% back in points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Dick’s will destroy assault-style guns it yanked off shelves

NZXlBXp.jpg

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Well having bought a lot of stuff there from running shoes, camping, outdoors, Ammo etc its OVER, not spending my money there.

I was going to add how many Americans own guns and 30 min reading and Googling found the reported number are ALL OVER the map with left leaning numbers (always expressed as a %), being down in the single digits. Then stating that only 3 % of gun owners, own most of the guns...again and effort to downplay the total number of gun owners.

While it does not bother me that Dick wants to stop selling guns what does bother me is why. Their goal is to make a political statement...this IMO as someone who owns a company that has a play in retail space is a special kind of stupid, because they in their poltical statement AGAINST me, personally, so DICK I am outta here, you clearly do not jive with my personal views, you clearly do not support our Constitution and our Bill of Rights, I will take my money to companies that do.

Far as I am concerned Dicks is broke Dick!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Carrollton
    Well having bought a lot of stuff there from running shoes, camping, outdoors, Ammo etc its OVER, not spending my money there.

I was going to add how many Americans own guns and 30 min reading and Googling found the reported number are ALL OVER the map with left leaning numbers (always expressed as a %), being down in the single digits. Then stating that only 3 % of gun owners, own most of the guns...again and effort to downplay the total number of gun owners.

While it does not bother me that Dick wants to stop selling guns what does bother me is why. Their goal is to make a political statement...this IMO as someone who owns a company that has a play in retail space is a special kind of stupid, because they in their poltical statement AGAINST me, personally, so DICK I am outta here, you clearly do not jive with my personal views, you clearly do not support our Constitution and our Bill of Rights, I will take my money to companies that do.

Far as I am concerned Dicks is broke Dick!
    I don't like this new dick I like the old dick better, the dick I love, the dick everyone loves :)

Top Bottom