• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    Actions have consequences. Demonizing your customer base seems idiotic, however when decision are based solely on "emotions" and not facts and the "real reasons" for gun violence (someone decides to shoot-up a school with an AR) needs to take another look at findings surrounding Parkland HS recently.

Authored suggested he was not a proponent of "boycotts." I don't boycott either, I just choose not to become a Dick's customer. Maybe that's a boycott, or maybe not. I doubt know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    72257E52-7CF8-4FF6-A306-34D0E119607B.jpeg

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    But, they're going to reconcep-u-late......while admitting they support leftist gun control...but, say no, nope, nuh-uh, it 'won't' hurt profit...yeah, sure.....piss off the few who were still willing to buy at their overpriced stores, now won't shop there with a few exceptions, but heck NO it won't hurt sales thus profit...they'll reconcep-u-late until they go completely outta bidness.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I have shopped at Dick's a few times. It is weird when you get into the gun area and the wall racks are bare.
    Most of what they sold was expensive and their gun staff didn't have much knowledge. Similar to the Academy Sports stores.
    If they do close, I feel for the staff that will be losing their jobs. Dick's closing is no big deal to me.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I see Dicks just like Gander Mtn or Bass Pro...over priced. I can get the same brands at Academy for less.
    Gander Mtns marketing always confused me. Let's set up shop acrossfrom the Texas store... Academy & charge 30% more.

servis

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2016
    Denton County
    Only thing that place had that was rather unique in this area was a better than average selection of paddling equipment. That was over priced also.
    Won't miss them.

Top Bottom