APOD Firearms

Did anyone go to the guns show in The Woodlands?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Yeah, my neighbor and I went this morning. Good show! No one was selling anything for a particularly cheap price, but it's good to see that supply is catching up and most prices were pretty decent. There was a lot of ammo available and prices were not insane like 6 months ago. They even had .22's. One vendor had a pretty decent supply of gun powder; several had bullets and primers. (One vendor had several cans of the oldest smokeless powder I've ever seen! I thought they might be empty cans being sold for display, but no they were full.) Lots of ARs in every variety, lots of AR and AK accessories.

Got to talking to a knifemaker and his wife and it turned out that we had several friends in common. Had a very nice time talking to them. Also with a gentleman who was discussing reloading.

The bad thing about The Woodlands shows is that there isn't much parking at the site. The best thing about their shows is that there are very few of the gangbanger types that sometimes fill up the shows in Houston.

I think there's a show going on at the GRB this weekend.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Went to the GRB show yesterday. Found one dealer with a decent supply of .22LR ammo, but with a 100% markup. AR prices were about what you see online, which was good to see. New pistol prices were, on average, very reasonable....except for PMR30's which were listed at $600...LOL

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    $975 colt 6920
    $400/1k m855 lc
    $10 tan pmags
    no glock 30s
    $35 glock 33rd mags
    one seller "crazy gun seller", something like that...they wear orange shirts, first row when you walk in, say if you get their gun you and your fam get a free chl course.
    did get 1box fed hst 9mm and 1 box hst 45 for $50 total

Last edited:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Thanks for the reports.

I was going to attend but got called out to work.

Oh well there is always the big show at Reliant in a couple of weeks.

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    I've found the Conroe show to be pretty good - free parking and lots of it - $8 entry fee - there's one coming up next weekend (Now 30/Dec 1) - I need a protective holster for my G26 truck console pistol

Top Bottom