Hurley's Gold

Did anyone watch the Field of Dreams baseball game last night.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amberloo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    texas
    Personally I'm pretty fed up with all professional sports right now and especially baseball. The Texas Rangers are only the second biggest joke in this country because Biden has taken that honor away from them.

But, I do think that was a good show they put on last night and what an ending. Hollywood could not have written a better script for that setting and game. Most I have enjoyed watching baseball for a long time.

Did anyone else watch it ?
    DK Firearms

amberloo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    texas
    Yankees took lead in top of the 9th coming from 3 back with 2 too run homers to lead 8to7. sox come back in bottom of 9 with a walkoff 2 run homer to win 9to8

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    And what is your point I'm only saying it was entertaining. If you are not interested move on

It seems he was interested enough to post a comment.

Not what you wanted?

You're looking to post a blog entry. Where you control the comments. There are several places you can set up such a thing.

If you post on a public forum then people can respond how they wish. Within the rules ofcourse.

Just wait till I ask how about them cowboys. Oooo the shit storm that will start.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I hear the Cowboys will be hiring all LGQBullshit cheerleaders this year.
    Gotta have something for both fans to cheer for.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I hear the Cowboys will be hiring all LGQBullshit cheerleaders this year.
    Gotta have something for both fans to cheer for.
    First time they show a set of sweaty, hairy bollocks fall out from a 'cheerleader' doing a high kick on Jerry’s big screen, there will be a lot of beer flying through noses and un-digested corn dogs projectile vomited throughout the stadium. Glad I won’t be there!

Last edited:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Rumor is the MLB juiced the balls to make it a more interesting game. Eight home runs certainly supports that theory!

And the irony that this game is linked back to the 1919 White Sox is not lost on anyone!

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    As someone with Hawkeye blood (my family is all from Iowa, and I lived there until I was 8) I thought it was great that they were able to bring the MLB to that part of the country. And as an Astros fan, it was great to see the Yankees blow it again! I actually visited the Field Of Dreams last month while in Iowa visiting my daughter who lives there now. Standing on that field in the middle of all that corn, and playing catch with her was pretty cool to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    First time they show a set of sweaty, hairy bollocks fall out from a 'cheerleader' doing a high kick on Jerry’s big screen, there will be a lot of beer flying through noses and un-digested corn dogs projectile vomited throughout the stadium. Glad I won’t be there!

Screw the nfl and all the people involved they are straight up wokeass blm pos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom