• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Shoot if yall organize a range day I'll do my best to make it down and join you.

Was a lot younger but definitely remember the 512 before Austin stole it, phone number is still a 361 number, DL is still my Aransas Pass address until I find a permanent place here, and tons of family still there. And I got the Texas done before my first deployment (South Texas Tattoo in Aransas Pass) and had 361 added above it after I got back (Electra Art in Corpus) to rep my home and was itchin for ink but wanted to stay on the affordable side.

361.jpg

36L, huh? That's mikes bra size.

Psychsurf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    corpus Christi
    Honestly, what I'd REALLY like is for someone to arrange an Appleseed here in Corpus. Anyone want to take on the challenge? *please make it June or later, since I'll be in last-semester-of-FNP-school-hell until then*. :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Corpus Christi
    Hey, any of you local fella have a Sig P938? I am really interested in shooting one before i purchase it and for some reason the goobers at Sharp Shooters will not let me shoot it. I can shoot damn near every other gun there except that one....I would bring a few boxes of ammo and we could shoot at my ranch in bluntzer. I really just wanna get a feel for it before i take the plunge.
    Let me know.

glenn61

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    Schertz, Tx
    where is everyone in Corpus? this section has been DEAD lately?!?!?!?!

Sure feels like it when I drive into Corpus to visit family. Lived at the Naval Air Station 1970-74, came back to attend Del Mar 81-83. It was really hopping then--also well kept up. Jump ahead 20+ yrs later and boy have things changed. I would love to link up with some folks while visiting the area and check out a couple of ranges--especially now since I no longer have to worry about moving around.

Top Bottom