• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    The Nazi Hunter show is cool. Not the fictional show, but the documentary, I think it’s called finding Hitler? Fascinating, and they do find former nazi leaders. The stories of abuse via medical testing is both fascinating and heart breaking.

Hunting Hitler was the show Tim Kennedy was on. I think this is the one you’re referring to?

Tim Kennedy is pretty legit...fascinating guy.
    Special Forces operator to MMA fighter, then back to Spec Ops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I think it is a good show and I am kind of a WWII buff anyway so I'll watch almost anything WWII related.

I used to work in Argentina and I know there are large European immigrant populations there. But, I don't believe Hitler ever got there.

But, like most of these "reality" shows, they drag about 5 minutes worth of information out into 1 hour chunks, with lots of backtracking and repeating the same pieces. Finally got completely bored with it and quit watching.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Everyone around Hitler knew Germany was fucked and Hitler had lost his mind. Everyone but Hitler has made plans to GTFO.

Hitler had a god complex and lots of drugs to keep him in a mindset that Germany couldn’t fall. When reality finally broke through he killed himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    If Hitler did make it out, then what? He would have been a broken, depressed husk that would need constant care and monitoring. His life wouldn't be much different than a mental patient of that time. If he didn't kill himself, he would have died not long after.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Everyone around Hitler knew Germany was fucked and Hitler had lost his mind. Everyone but Hitler has made plans to GTFO.

Hitler had a god complex and lots of drugs to keep him in a mindset that Germany couldn’t fall. When reality finally broke through he killed himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that's entirely possible. I think the plans and preparations were made for Hitler to go to Argentina, but he may not have gone.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    It’s sickening that “Nazi loot” was gold fillings and wedding rings from Jews that they exterminated.

The fact that these monsters were able to live in South America, some continuing human medical trials/experiments, is outrageous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Hitler had no capacity for keeping a low profile. He thought he was infallible and destined to rule the world. If he had survived, he'd have made it obvious.

Agreed. Unless he saw the nukes in Japan and decided life was better than death.

But no. He would have run his mouth somwhere along the way I think.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    tenor.gif

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads