• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoJef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    Spring
    I guess it was cancelled. The KSEV schedule doesn't list the show at 5 pm anymore. Maybe Bloomberg's group pressured the station.
    An update on their Facebook site or Blog would've been nice.

gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    Sorry guys. It wasn't my choice but, the update on the blog and FB page was delayed a bit (long story for another time). Short version is; our time with KSEV is done but, the show will go on in a different format. A YouTube channel is in progress as are updates to the blog and FB page. do want to say that the outpouring of support has been greatly appreciated as has the long time support over the four years we've been on the air. If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to shoot an email to me, gary@gunsovertexasradio.com.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Short version is; our time with KSEV is done ....
    I'm sorry to hear that. Living in the sticks reception was never great and with a limited data plan I didn't often listen on the net, but I did enjoy the show when I caught it. Best to you and the guys Gary.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Hopefully you keep up the podcasts. I can't even watch a 30 second youtube video without it buffering, but I can (slowly) download a podcast and listen in the truck later since I get a lot of windshield time.

Hopefully the next chapter in your journey is a step in the right direction and brings you to new levels.

gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    I sent Gary an email last night. Hopefully, I'll be able to help.
    Got your email when I got home tonight. The offer is very much appreciated. Let me talk with the guys as we figure out where we're going.

As I said previously, we appreciate the support guys. I really cant tell you how much we appreciate it. Right now we're a little scattered to the four winds due to other commitments (we all have actual day jobs). But, we're committed to moving forward one way or another. You'll hear from us again soon.

RedStateTalkRadio

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2014
    Got your email when I got home tonight. The offer is very much appreciated. Let me talk with the guys as we figure out where we're going.

As I said previously, we appreciate the support guys. I really cant tell you how much we appreciate it. Right now we're a little scattered to the four winds due to other commitments (we all have actual day jobs). But, we're committed to moving forward one way or another. You'll hear from us again soon.

Understood. I'll give you some time to figure out what your doing, not a big rush, but I am actively seeking a "A Gun / Firearms Show" for the network and will move forward at some point.

RedStateTalkRadio

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2014
    I forgot to mention......I was one of the founding members of the now defunct "The Gun Collectors Forum" (vBulletin forum for over 8 years). You may have more help than you need, but if I can help you guys, let me know and if I can, I will.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Those are unfortunately affixed to my head, for at least the last 5.5 years. Just click my signature, visit the website and it should become readily apparent.
    Thanks.

Some member's sig lines are too large for my liking and I have them turned off. When I logged off last night I did see yours and briefly scanned the site.

RedStateTalkRadio

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2014
    If we work this out......it's good for all concerned. We've been on iTunes, Tune-In, Stitcher, Player.FM and TalkStreamLive, just to name a few. Someone mentioned not being able to get a SmartPhone signal in the boonies to listen. We've even got our own telephone number (no SmartPhone needed, no bandwidth) to listen to the station compliments of TalkStreamLive. If you have bluetooth on your phone, you can listen through your car stereo FM signal. As long as you can make a phone call, you can listen to the station.

Call 716-748-0122 anytime, day or night to listen compliments of TalkStreamLive!

Also, we are having our SmartPhone app redone this week for Blackberry, iPhone, Android and Android Tablet.

Last edited:

gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    Understood. Our LE guy is off on a special training assignment with his agency and we all have day jobs but, hopefully we can all get together this weekend and get back to you very soon.

gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    Lonely for us too. One get's kinda used to hanging with his buddies every Sunday. Jason is on a training assignment out of town and both Jeff and I are tied up. But, we are working on it.

Top Bottom