• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Be great if this is true. Id like to see it happen. I did see a video today about Trump sending out a Tweet for Lindsey Gramisty to call Obama for a hearing about spying on the Trump campaign. Gramisty came out & said he wouldn't bring an Ex POTUS in for questioning.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Gonna vote "nah".
    Not a fan of Snopes, but this snopes-like site has this:

Years ago, I had some hope for FactCheck.com.... then I read some of their stuff. Not much diff between the two as they both have leftist/commie agendas.

And I get my hackles up whenever I see the words "fact check" because of Facebuk harassment and the constant overuse or underuse in the media. They don't fact check when they should, yet toss around slanted factchecks constantly. You know it's total BS when the media or FB says they fact checked something/anything.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    And I get my hackles up whenever I see the words "fact check" because of Facebuk harassment and the constant overuse or underuse in the media. They don't fact check when they should, yet toss around slanted factchecks constantly. You know it's total BS when the media or FB says they fact checked something/anything.
    I am with you 110%. Twitter has been doing this, also. They add blue text to some tweets that say "This claim is under dispute". but they never offer one bit of evidence as to why they could even claim that (shocking, I know).
    So, for sport, I retweet those with the hashtag #BlueTextRT. If they are going to highlight stories that they want to suppress, I am going to help them get the word out!

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I am with you 110%. Twitter has been doing this, also. They add blue text to some tweets that say "This claim is under dispute". but they never offer one bit of evidence as to why they could even claim that (shocking, I know).
    So, for sport, I retweet those with the hashtag #BlueTextRT. If they are going to highlight stories that they want to suppress, I am going to help them get the word out!

It's fun reposting all the things that FaceBukaki deletes. Eventually they get upset and dish out a suspension for repeatedly violating their standards. Quite the badge of honor.

Haven't done much Twitting. I followed a few people but don't check in very often. Did more often when Rush set up his new acct there. But I hate that bearded Tweaker that runs the show there, and much rather would be on Parler.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Soros has been indicted several times past but an EU country is working to eliminate any and all influence from him. Ex-POTUS will never get arrested or indicted.

Top Bottom