• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Didn't he break the law by saying that he would nominate a black woman to the court? Dosen't the eeoc have rules in place for things like this.
    Plus if she gets the job and someone sues over the discrimination.
    How do you argue about this if it makes it to the Supreme Court.

Asking for a friend
    ARJ Defense ad

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I would be slighted or insulted if I got picked for something and the reason was that I'm a crippled crotchety bastard and not any of the qualities and qualifications I worked hard for.

I would be insulted if I was told I need federal special protection cause the most racist people in the country, liberal whites, think I'm too stupid to get an ID or follow instructions on a ballot. Must be over riding guilt from when they were pushing poll taxes and tests.

That said I'm told mentioning hard work education or character is now privileged racist misogynistic xenophobic and hate speech.

I would be beyond pissed if my kids were taught they were oppressed or oppressors just because of the color of their skin, and this is done at an age where they dont see race or know hate. That is till actual racist instill that in them.

The whole worlds gone mad. Phucking clown show. Complaining about politicisation of the court as they politicize the court.

Dont ever forget what the left, i.e. Biden, did to Clarence Thomas.

They are the most racist and demeaning people on the face of the earth.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    It's the democratic creed. Treat people like children who need "help" because Karen says they do.
    The 'help' is always a Hobb deal. But it gathered votes.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Has Joe Biden broken any laws?

Let me count the ways:

# 1 ) Collusion with the enemy during wartime - Accepting money and other gifts from China while serving as Vice President.
    And now as a “sitting” President.

#2 ) Using his Office to influence another Government ( Ukraine ) to drop felony charges against his son, by telling them they would withhold aid and arms unless Hunter were not found guilty. Quid Pro Quo!

#3 ) Plagiarizing another politicians speech .

#4 ) Broken his Constitutional Oath with his open borders policy while letting in millions of illegals into our country , Which is Treason according to Article lV Section 4 REQUIRES our governtment to protect and defend our borders. Gives Aid and comfort to an invasion under Article IV Section 3 of our Constitution is properly labeled TREASON.

#5 ) Has trampled on Human Rights, and taken away Constitutional Rights of a lot of African-American people by drafting and then making into law the 3 strikes and your out law. Also stiffening and enforcing such laws to make sure the African-American people are locked away forever.

But, alas, I’m sure there are more that haven’t come to light, as of yet.
    He is knee deep with the Clintons, and their smudge is starting to show on him, and his prior boss.

Hawk

Last edited:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Has Joe Biden broken any laws?

Let me count the ways:

# 1 ) Collusion with the enemy during wartime - Accepting money and other gifts from China while serving as Vice President.

#2 ) Using his Office to influence another Government ( Ukraine ) to drop felony charges against his son, by telling them they would withhold aid and arms unless Hunter were not found guilty. Quid Pro Quo!

#3 ) Plagiarizing another politicians speech .

#4 ) Broken his Constitutional Oath with his open borders policy while letting in millions of illegals into our country , Which is Treason according to Article lV Section 4 REQUIRES our governtment to protect and defend our borders. Gives Aid and comfort to an invasion under Article IV Section 3 of our Constitution is properly labeled TREASON.

#5 ) Has trampled on Human Rights, and taken away Constitutional Rights of a lot of African-American people by drafting and then making into law the 3 strikes and your out law. Also stiffening and enforcing such laws to make sure the African-American people are locked away forever.

But, alas, I’m sure there are more that haven’t come to light, as of yet.
    He is knee deep with the Clintons, and their smudge is starting to show on him, and his prior boss.

Hawk
    You win

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Didn't he break the law by saying that he would nominate a black woman to the court? Dosen't the eeoc have rules in place for things like this.
    Plus if she gets the job and someone sues over the discrimination.
    How do you argue about this if it makes it to the Supreme Court.

Asking for a friend
    "sniFF" should have been in PRISON long ago....dang pedophile..... :rocket:

He's committed lots of crimes....

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    His 'whispering' schtick is still in evidence as he did it at least 2 times today confirming his soft noggin status.

I'm sure his handlers have repeatedly warned him to stop that whispering crap or he wouldn't get his daily 2 scoops, but it isn't that he 'won't' stop - he can't remember to stop, plus he thinks he sound 'cool' whispering, the poor demented chump.

Top Bottom