Texas SOT

Didn't know you could bully a 6'5", 300 pound OT....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Yup. Bullying exists, especially in all-male enviornments. Call it hazing, call it bullying, call it tradition, call it toughening somebody up. Whatever. It's part of life. If you're a man, you either live with it or you take care of it - but the last thing you want to do is let somebody see it bothering you. Running out to the funny farm and then crying "bullying" - that's a big old puss of a man there. If this article is correct, the Martin dude is a real loser to be dragging somebody down that he was talking trash with.

I get really sick of hearing all the anti-bullying shit in schools. Bully-free zones. Yada yada. Raising a bunch of freaking sissies.

Man the heck up American men!

gdouthit

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    BCS
    That song does nothing. Neither does the whole "ignore them and they'll leave you alone."

A good punch in the face or throat? Works.

Yup. Didn't work for me. What did work finally was picking a guy up by the collar of his shirt after he slapped my books out of my hand. Then I threw h head first into a locker across the hall. Best thing about it was the superintendent had my back, and no one fucked with me for a while.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    "Jonathan Martin sent text messages to Richie Incognito which included threats to send someone over to Richie Incognito's home with a 'tranquilizer gun and sandpaper condoms'

' There was another where Jonathan Martin indicated he would ejaculate in Richie’s face."
    1) gross...
    2) if he was actually talking shit like that, then he definitely was not being bullied...

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    No discipline in homes or schools, media that is out of control, a society that would rather text then talk , lack of morals/values the end results, idiots.

Odiferous

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Evans, Georgia
    I've read in several different sources that Martin's mother is a corporate lawyer with experience in workplace harassment. If true, then it seems to me that Martin's trying to score a career's worth of pay without having to actually play a full career.

recoveringyankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Jollyville, TX
    Yup. Didn't work for me. What did work finally was picking a guy up by the collar of his shirt after he slapped my books out of my hand. Then I threw h head first into a locker across the hall. Best thing about it was the superintendent had my back, and no one fucked with me for a while.

That is the point, words are just words, the receiver decides to be hurt by them or not. Assault is different.

Top Bottom