DK Firearms

Didn't know you could bully a 6'5", 300 pound OT....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Anybody can be bullied. If a person is being mentally tormented by unwanted continuing banter then yeah, that's bullying. To steal a phrase from DoD on sexual harassment - it doesn't matter how it was intended, it matters how it was perceived.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Anybody can be bullied. If a person is being mentally tormented by unwanted continuing banter then yeah, that's bullying. To steal a phrase from DoD on sexual harassment - it doesn't matter how it was intended, it matters how it was perceived.

Frankly, I thought you were tougher than that.

I also wish the story would die.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Yet the whimp in the white house is bullying a whole nation. Who we gonna tell next?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Why is anyone surprised? Around half (Wanted to say most) of these guys are illiterate dirtbags that become total losers after their careers end

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I was "bullied"(mostly by 3 coaches) in football, but I just used it to my advantage talk shit Im going to hit someone that much harder. No one wanted to go against me in tackle practice. I was leg pressing 488# in jr high, and could push the sled with a 300 pound coach alone.....they were all pissed when I quit playing after season(I just don't like football, tackling people was fun however)

Moral of the story don't be a pussy cause youre "bullied" just use it to your advantage and move on.

oddly enough I have "weak" legs now from knee injuries lol.....Damn show animals

Last edited:

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    "Jonathan Martin sent text messages to Richie Incognito which included threats to send someone over to Richie Incognito's home with a 'tranquilizer gun and sandpaper condoms'

' There was another where Jonathan Martin indicated he would ejaculate in Richie’s face."

LMAO

recoveringyankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Jollyville, TX
    "Jonathan Martin sent text messages to Richie Incognito which included threats to send someone over to Richie Incognito's home with a 'tranquilizer gun and sandpaper condoms'

' There was another where Jonathan Martin indicated he would ejaculate in Richie’s face."

LMAO

bullying?!?! Those make it sound like they had some sort of homo-erotic thing going on. Maybe one wanted to end it and the other got angry.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom