ARJ Defense ad

Didn't Think the EPA Could Get More Annoying...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    if we can get the Convention of States, Article 5 going, we can ban the damned EPA while we're at it

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    As someone who has dealt with the EPA for over 30 years, I can tell you that this is not unusual. In the Northeast, places that are only wet right after the snow melts are "wetlands" and streams that only have water in the spring - and only have fish when a truckload is dumped into them - are protected fishing waters. It's crazy.

The current EPA administration is especially scary. These are hard-core Commies and they are not only anti-industry, they are also anti-individual rights. ("The State is all and all is for the State.") And they have used their authority to try to strangle Texas for having the gall to vote against their beloved Commie-in-Chief.

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    I have started before about the far reaching implications of this kind of thing. Once they control your pond, then they can go after rain collection systems. There have already been instances of this in other parts of the world. It is all about control and once they control the water, we are screwed.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yup, any run off that could possibly make it's way to a ditch or eventually find it's way to a stream of lake would be regulated.

I have a creek that is dry 11 months of the year about 800 yrds behind my house on the neighbors property. It eventually feeds in to a small lake.

It wouldn't take much for them to say I am effecting that creek and suddenly I'm in violation and facing huge fines. The EPA could be used in a similar role as the IRS. Get out of line, and they can find something to use to bankrupt you.

Don't get me wrong, I love to hunt, fishing, I love to watch deer, jackrabbits, and any number of animals just doing their thing. Just a walk through the woods is a wonderful thing Irresponsibility in these areas and trashing the environment piss is me off to no end, but the EPA shouldn't be trusted with this kind of authority.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Congress abdicated their rule making powers to the EPA.

We now have ethanol in our gasoline which diminishes fuel economy for vehicles and wrecks our yard machines.

U.S. Representative Henry Cuellar refuses to respond to any and all correspondence about alcohol in fuels, and low sulfur diesel.

Nixon unleashed a monster upon our Land and not one Democrat or Republican since has put their ass on the line to abolish this abomination.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yup, ethanol. The cure to high fuel prices. 25% cheaper, 30% reduced fuel economy.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Sadly as population grows becomes more liberal we will lose more rights and freedom.

Top Bottom