• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    You will NEVER convince the sheeple no matter what evidence is presented.
    Like I said years ago, "You can show video evidence of Hillary or Obama committing MURDER and 'NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.'"

The elites will NEVER allow the 'masses' to know what is actually happening.

People will simply 'suicide' when they get too 'mouthy' or expose too much.

You just need to 'sit down, shut up and listen to your 'betters'. (OR ignore, lay low and do the best you can to live without them 'hunting-you-to-extinction' OR rise-up and hope you prevail)

Many options, too few choices.
    Military Camp

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Like I said years ago, "You can show video evidence of Hillary or Obama committing MURDER ad 'NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.'"

You just need to 'sit down, shut up and listen to your 'betters'. (OR ignore, lay low and do the best you can to live without them 'hunting-you-to-extinction' OR rise-up and hope you prevail)

even filmed live they stillwould.t do anything about it

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    They killed this poor bastard...

Screenshot_20221223_180101_Facebook.jpg

Nofir55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2016
    Katy Texas
    Like I said years ago, "You can show video evidence of Hillary or Obama committing MURDER and 'NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.'"

"never underestimate the power of denial"

Maxrobot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2022
    Nashua, new Hampshire
    "This happened back in July. Came out of nowhere.The first sign was a sharp pain in the back of my left thigh during the middle of my daily 4-mile morning walk with my wife, Hanke Gratteau. It lasted about five minutes and went away. I went to the doctor the next day, and they sent me for some tests, which revealed blood clots in my leg.In short order, the blood clots migrated to my lungs, blocking my pulmonary artery. Things deteriorated from there. My racing heart went into atrial fibrillation, which I learned is a potentially dangerous irregular heart rhythm.The doctors performed a surgical procedure the next day that cleared away one of the blood clots and stabilized my condition. After a couple of failed efforts to remove the other clot, they decided a blood-thinning medication would eventually do the trick.They still don’t know what caused the blood clots. The usual risk factors were not present, leaving COVID-19 as the prime suspect."

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.

Russian MIL Begin Naming Names! Fauci and Collins of the NIH Created C19!​

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

Russian MIL Begin Naming Names! Fauci and Collins of the NIH Created C19!​

Great... Now any accusations against Fauci and Collins will be labeled as "Russian disinformation" :p

Maxrobot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2022
    Nashua, new Hampshire
    "Gangsta Boo’s former manager Artemis “Peppa” Williams says her death comes at a surprise as less than 24 hours ago she performed at Railgarten in Memphis with 8 Ball and MJG." "Memphis rapper Lola Mitchell, better known as Gangsta Boo, died at the age of 43 after she was found unresponsive at a home in Memphis."

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    And...here is a weird one I can't figure out.
    The wife of the ABC producer who died suddenly..was arrested hours after he died and charged with child endangerment

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    While a specific timeline is unclear, the NYPD spokesperson said police responded to a 911 call at 11 p.m. that evening, reporting “unattended children” at 50 Vanderbilt Avenue in Manhattan. That address houses The Yale Club, a members-only hotel. Police said a preliminary investigation “revealed that a 2-year-old female and a 5-month-old female were left alone inside of a hotel room for an extended period of time.”

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    And...here is a weird one I can't figure out.
    The wife of the ABC producer who died suddenly..was arrested hours after he died and charged with child endangerment

Maybe she had a breakdown.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom