• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I remember my cousin in NYPD, I asked if she was getting the vaccine when they were one of the first to be offered. She said no, years from now the commercials will be on TV, "did you receive the vaccine contact our office".

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Screenshot_20230103_164241_Facebook.jpg

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

Friend of mine sent this to me today. Basically a clip of sporting figured collapsing on the court / in the field with music in the background for effect. Watch it, or don‘t watch it…. Just thought I’d share it

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Proud to be a pureblood. Sad that I have children that are vaxxed. I hope the ill effects are limited to a small % or will at least diminish with time. The people that got vaxed were not stupid or naïve, they were simply following the existing and previous paradigm. I, like many have become wary and mistrustful of the government and therefore, seek out alternative information and trust it more than the MSM. That is just simply not true of many people in this country like over 50%. But I think they may be slowly coming over to my way of thinking. The movie was very disturbing. Very. I have three kids - two are vaxxed. The youngest because he's in the military. That really pisses me off to be honest bc he likely would not have gotten the vax otherwise.

Top Bottom