1670291464155.png

1670291428738.png

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Brother is vaccinated, so are we. Brother had both knees replaced a month ago, he's still recovering. He woke up the other day, his face is swollen and a rash around his body. ER said it's hives and that is from your immune system. Wife had a doctor visit because of blood problems, doctor said immune system can be messed up from the vaccines.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Yep. And thanks. Came up negative, but was curious. Still, unfair. We had a stomach flu just before Thanksgiving.
    Now this.

Oh, also negative for the flu jab.
    The folks from church who have come down with the flu had all taken the flu shot. Different strain got them, I guess.

I have never taken the flu shot, cannot remember when I last had the flu. Maybe 30 years or more?

Outrider

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    Last time I had the flu [2018] before the 2020 Wuhan version, I got rid of it in 12 hours with roasted garlic soup and vitamin C. It was the worst flu I had ever had [yes worse than the Wuhan]. I work with a natural cures expert...the benefits of his knowledge are just awesome.
    His regimen of supplements and natural healing herbs got me back on my feet in just a few days. Only had a light fever and lack of energy with this last strain of the "wet market bat" flu. Was off work for only 5 days.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Close. Think Soylent Green
    Had occasion to fetch up a couple birthday cards at the local Dollar Store...

There is not a single "Get Well" or "Sympathy" card to be had! (normally, those racks are fairly full)....

Guess? Lots of folk are real sick like...and many did not recover?

We be livin' in them ..."Interesting Times".....

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Brother is vaccinated, so are we. Brother had both knees replaced a month ago, he's still recovering. He woke up the other day, his face is swollen and a rash around his body. ER said it's hives and that is from your immune system. Wife had a doctor visit because of blood problems, doctor said immune system can be messed up from the vaccines.
    Prayer sent......

Top Bottom