• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I think I know what it was much better than someone else. This cure works with any strain of flu and is widely known among natural healing circles.
    Sorry, but not how that works...

Glad you felt better quick, but if you felt better 12h later, it wasn't Influenza of any strain.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Outrider

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    Sorry, but not how that works...

Glad you felt better quick, but if you felt better 12h later, it wasn't Influenza of any strain.

I make it a rule never to enter a battle of wits with the unarmed. We are not going to agree on anything to do with health. You stick with your beliefs and I will stick with mine.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I make it a rule never to enter a battle of wits with the unarmed. We are not going to agree on anything to do with health. You stick with your beliefs and I will stick with mine.
    11e6a530a2d3102cbf413a45dcb265e1.jpg

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The documentary "Died Suddenly" is only one source of pointing the finger of doom at the vax induced deaths - see Peter McCullough MD, MPH, John Campbell MD and I'll stop there as there are too many physicians to list all, but they're convinced 'the jab' has killed and continues to kill one helluva lot of folks all over the world.

Some of the first to discover this grim fact is embalmers also all over the world.

They compared notes on so many young (and old) who upon being embalmed had massive clots and micro clots...and it's not just clotting, but a whole host of other maladies 'the jab' has created, among them myocarditis, pericarditis, and stroke to name just few...

Yes, I know those who were wildly enthusiastic about getting vaxed and boosted just can't bear to admit that 'the jab' is killing people.

Top Bottom