• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    I am not arguing pro or con on the jab. We've all heard the "If you don't get the jab, you will die". Now we hear, "If you get the jab, you will die". All from people that don't have a clue either way....or in your case, "I know some people that....". A forensic pathologist, you are not.
    Don't have to be, I can read AND critically think unlike a lot of people.
    Guns International

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    My ex-doctor was a fan of Dr. Fauci & the CDC so when I got COVID Jan 2021 he did nothing. A week later I was very sick & I sought out a doctor who used HCQ & that doctor saved my life. She said "Do NOT get the COVID jab. It's dangerous." Half of her patients were sick from the jab. She was sued at least twice for saving lives with HCQ & ivermectin & for speaking the truth about the vaccine. Yet nothing happened to the doctor who left me for dead. I believe thousands died because they were denied HCQ & ivermectin. Follow the money. The vaccine makers are worth billions of dollars. For not getting the vaccine my wife & I were called crazy, dangerous, stupid, etc. Now they understand. Word got out. Vaccinated people died from COVID & also spread COVID. And people are finally learning of the side effects of the jab after 3 years of media censorship. Another thing: Hospitals got money for how many COVID patients were in bed with respirators. So the goal was to fill beds not cure patients. Doctors got fired for using HCQ or ivermectin to save lives. Thousands. Some doctors organized to fight medical tyranny & formed AFL. America's Frontline Doctors. My current doctor is a member & a 2nd Amendment guy.
    Fauci has a 40-year (or more) history causing untold thousands of needless deaths by denying the use of inexpensive 'off-patent' medicines to treat disease. He did the same thing with HIV/AIDS in the '80s, denying a cheap off-patent antibiotic that prevented fatal cases of pneumonia in HIV/AIDS patients.
    No "Vaccine" (that's not a vaccine) for me either. #1 wife got J&J... Wanted me to also... I said "No Way". I had had Covid and had a load of antibodies. Still have them too even though EVERYBODY said they wouldn't last forever... Well, I'll wait until forever gets here and see for myself. I had Covid in March of 2020, possibly in Nov of 2019 (according to my Dr.). So, those antibodies have lasted this long... Every time I go to the Dr. that refills my meds, she asks if I want the vaccine, because you know, those antibodies don't last forever....

Yes, Covid was a real disease. But, it was the latest flu and was exacerbated and enhanced by masks, quarantine, and those stupid vaccines...

#1 wife was sick for three days when she had Covid same time as me. I was sick for three hours.... She then got sick for a week after getting the J&J...

Still talks about wanting me to get the jab....

I'm healthy as an ox, but what do I know...

Alan
    My wife the J&J - against my advice - because it was said to be a conventional vaccine. It isn't, and she hasn't been 'right' since receiving it.

Eli

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Boys,set your stop watches for 15 minutes. Then we can read the Covid test results for the first time.

It pissed me off all over again. Opening the test FROM CHINA to test for the virus FROM CHINA.

We came home from our mini reunion yesterday. Wife and I both sick now. First symptom, a cough with chest pain like bronchitis. Add in fever, chills, beaucoup mucus, and watery eyes. Other than those, we are just fine.

Update at 1542. Oh, that's now.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Boys,set your stop watches for 15 minutes. Then we can read the Covid test results for the first time.

It pissed me off all over again. Opening the test FROM CHINA to test for the virus FROM CHINA.

We came home from our mini reunion yesterday. Wife and I both sick now. First symptom, a cough with chest pain like bronchitis. Add in fever, chills, beaucoup mucus, and watery eyes. Other than those, we are just fine.

Update at 1542. Oh, that's now.
    Been a lot of regular old flu going around.

Hope y'all are better soon.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    1670291418974.png

1670291464155.png

1670291428738.png

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Brother is vaccinated, so are we. Brother had both knees replaced a month ago, he's still recovering. He woke up the other day, his face is swollen and a rash around his body. ER said it's hives and that is from your immune system. Wife had a doctor visit because of blood problems, doctor said immune system can be messed up from the vaccines.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Yep. And thanks. Came up negative, but was curious. Still, unfair. We had a stomach flu just before Thanksgiving.
    Now this.

Oh, also negative for the flu jab.
    The folks from church who have come down with the flu had all taken the flu shot. Different strain got them, I guess.

I have never taken the flu shot, cannot remember when I last had the flu. Maybe 30 years or more?

Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    Last time I had the flu [2018] before the 2020 Wuhan version, I got rid of it in 12 hours with roasted garlic soup and vitamin C. It was the worst flu I had ever had [yes worse than the Wuhan]. I work with a natural cures expert...the benefits of his knowledge are just awesome.
    His regimen of supplements and natural healing herbs got me back on my feet in just a few days. Only had a light fever and lack of energy with this last strain of the "wet market bat" flu. Was off work for only 5 days.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Close. Think Soylent Green
    Had occasion to fetch up a couple birthday cards at the local Dollar Store...

There is not a single "Get Well" or "Sympathy" card to be had! (normally, those racks are fairly full)....

Guess? Lots of folk are real sick like...and many did not recover?

We be livin' in them ..."Interesting Times".....

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Brother is vaccinated, so are we. Brother had both knees replaced a month ago, he's still recovering. He woke up the other day, his face is swollen and a rash around his body. ER said it's hives and that is from your immune system. Wife had a doctor visit because of blood problems, doctor said immune system can be messed up from the vaccines.
    Prayer sent......

Top Bottom