• ...and so much more!
  • FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON
    Brother is vaccinated, so are we. Brother had both knees replaced a month ago, he's still recovering. He woke up the other day, his face is swollen and a rash around his body. ER said it's hives and that is from your immune system. Wife had a doctor visit because of blood problems, doctor said immune system can be messed up from the vaccines.

Prayers sent for your brother, your wife, and your family.

May their healing be swift and complete.
    ARJ Defense ad

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    How many here eat raw/sliced garlic in salads and sandwiches?

Another delicious way to eat garlic is to pickle it and then put it in salads.

mja2.51349.jpg

Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    Next time don't destroy the garlic by roasting (press it into the soup raw AFTER you take the pot off the stove) and you will be cured in half the time.
    I normally use 1 whole head for a 2-qt pot.

Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    Next time don't destroy the garlic by roasting (press it into the soup raw AFTER you take the pot off the stove) and you will be cured in half the time.
    I normally use 1 whole head for a 2-qt pot.
    My buddy who is a natural cures expert has tried it both ways and found zero difference in the healing abilities of either roasting or broiling the cloves. I am gonna stick with what he says. I know there are others who say the vitamins are diminished, but with this particular cure, it makes no difference.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I think I know what it was much better than someone else. This cure works with any strain of flu and is widely known among natural healing circles.
    Sorry, but not how that works...

Glad you felt better quick, but if you felt better 12h later, it wasn't Influenza of any strain.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    Sorry, but not how that works...

Glad you felt better quick, but if you felt better 12h later, it wasn't Influenza of any strain.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    I make it a rule never to enter a battle of wits with the unarmed. We are not going to agree on anything to do with health. You stick with your beliefs and I will stick with mine.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The documentary "Died Suddenly" is only one source of pointing the finger of doom at the vax induced deaths - see Peter McCullough MD, MPH, John Campbell MD and I'll stop there as there are too many physicians to list all, but they're convinced 'the jab' has killed and continues to kill one helluva lot of folks all over the world.

Some of the first to discover this grim fact is embalmers also all over the world.

They compared notes on so many young (and old) who upon being embalmed had massive clots and micro clots...and it's not just clotting, but a whole host of other maladies 'the jab' has created, among them myocarditis, pericarditis, and stroke to name just few...

Yes, I know those who were wildly enthusiastic about getting vaxed and boosted just can't bear to admit that 'the jab' is killing people.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom