• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    The vax didn't kill me but I must have been crazy prior to being forced into taking the vax.
    They had us believing it was the correct thing to get the vax. My wife and I fell for it because we are old. Since we both got COVID after getting the vax we don't believe anything they tell us today. It's hard to believe your own government after the stolen election and forcing people to the will of the government.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    They had us believing it was the correct thing to get the vax. My wife and I fell for it because we are old. Since we both got COVID after getting the vax we don't believe anything they tell us today. It's hard to believe your own government after the stolen election and forcing people to the will of the government.
    Sorry to hear.
    But what do you expect from a "democratic" government? Forget democracy. Leftism hates democracy and cherishes absolutel control over the masses.
    How do you spell "tyranny" and "oppression" again?

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Sorry to hear.
    But what do you expect from a "democratic" government? Forget democracy. Leftism hates democracy and cherishes absolutel control over the masses.
    How do you spell "tyranny" and "oppression" again?
    I like the way the democrats throw around the word democracy, I really don't see democracy. It's who screams the loudest gets democracy.

win1200riot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2022
    Illinois
    On my reading list:
    Would like to hear feedback on the book. Not sure I'll buy it as I've watched a ton of his videos. The insurance companies will be making some big adjustments in their term life actuarial formulas once they get past the fact of "requiring" the jab for their own employess. The terrible statistics are from insurance companies own data and public employment and disablity numbers, among others. Ed definitely hasn't written this book for the money so I hope it's as good as I think it will be.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Throw it on the pile of lists most of us are on.

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    What always gets me on the topic of COVID and the vaccines is that you have global examples where states/countries either didn't shut down, or mandate vaccines. I think it was Sweden that never locked down, and they didn't experience a death toll no greater than any other country. Florida never locked down and never mandated vaccines, and streets in Florida weren't lined with bodies like the media proclaimed would happen.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Just saw this new law passed and in effect in 2023 in Cali:

"The third law is known as the Covid misinformation law which requires medical licensing boards in the state to take disciplinary action against any doctors who spread false information about COVID."

Seems like Cali and the Fed are trying to push a narrative and squash dialog of any scientific person who disagrees. I wonder how much Pfizer and the other big pharmas have to do with what Cali and the Fed are doing?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    When the word 'misinformation' is vomited out, it defines as: The Truth!

In addition to all the other horrors of 'the jab/jabs/ cause, Pathologist are now finding "spongiform encephalopathy" in the brains of those who been given 'the jab/jabs'.

It's akin to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

What's that?

To put it in an easy to understand definition: Holes in your brain

Look it up if you're really interested.

Yet, jab mandates and so-called 'improved' vax is still a thing...

The horror...

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I neglected to mention that Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease is akin, first cousin you might say to 'mad cow disease' - no cure.

It's speculated that after 'the jab', this particular horror visits some who first manifest it's affects by...you got it - doing things like group madness in airports...or planes or road ragers more than ever seen before...

After a bit they die. Holes in one's brain ain't good fer ya.

Then, sometimes they get autopsied.

Lo and behold, under microscopic examination, their brains look like sponges...that is holes here and there in their poor, diseased brains.

Upon further investigation, they all had one thing in common - 'the jab/jabs'...but for sure, get the new and improved 'jab' and then maybe you get to perform in your own, customized horror movie...

Top Bottom