Guns International

Different shotgun loads tried out... Interesting...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Don't let the title of the video fool you, there is more than just dragons breath.

I love the idea of the arrow in the barrel and the dragons breath is incredibly effective.

Chickenwing

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Central Texas
    Hope they have some water nearby, otherwise it's going to be pretty tough to put out that hay roll he caught on fire!

That dragons breath is pretty awesome I may have to get some of that just for giggles.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    He puts out some funny videos and has acess to some impressive hardware. The AA-12 vid is cool

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    youre probably one of those douche bags that goes to magic shows and tells everybody next to you how the trick is done lol

Nope. I break into peoples houses on Christmas eve and secretly videotape their parents putting the gifts under the tree. Then I leave, come back Christmas morning, and show the kids the tape, proving Santa doesn't exist. It gives me a fulfilling rush when I crush their hopes and dreams.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    Nope. I break into peoples houses on Christmas eve and secretly videotape their parents putting the gifts under the tree. Then I leave, come back Christmas morning, and show the kids the tape, proving Santa doesn't exist. It gives me a fulfilling rush when I crush their hopes and dreams.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Worst fake Russian accent ever. He might be able to do a better one if he ever wore hearing protection...

Hope they have some water nearby, otherwise it's going to be pretty tough to put out that hay roll he caught on fire!

That dragons breath is pretty awesome I may have to get some of that just for giggles.

He got two of them burning. The second from right caught, too. He's pretty much boned...

Top Bottom