• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    The scale on my RCBS Chargemaster is the only electronic scale I trust. I have owned a few cheap ones and wasn't impressed.

I keep a RCBS balance beam scale to check it and am never disappointed.
    Capitol Armory ad

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    I have one just like that. The zero wanders a bit, but I just re-zero every two or three measures. Works fine.

So far I have had consistent zero. I still check and double check each measure and sometimes triple check. I can be a little OCD at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    So far I have had consistent zero. I still check and double check each measure and sometimes triple check. I can be a little OCD at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I find myself doing the same thing. I also compare my digital scale to my beam scale periodically throughout the reloading process.

I really hate surprises.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've had a bunch of digital scales including the Cabela's unit mentioned earlier. The scales that I like best are the Dillon and the RCBS Chargemaster combined unit.

Flash

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have had a terrible experience with this: "Hornady 050106 G2-1500 Electronic Powder Scale"
    Amazon product ASIN B017S6PPNU

I wouldnt take one of these for free. I moved from that POS to a RCBS chargemaster lite and my reloading experience has greatly improved. I dont know about any other digital scale but thought I needed to post this warning

That was my experience with them too. I never could trust that thing. You could weight the same charge three different times and get three considerably different weights for it.

I'm currently looking into the RCBS Chargemaster or the Lyman equivalent (forgot what it's called).

Reactions: MTA

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    That was my experience with them too. I never could trust that thing. You could weight the same charge three different times and get three considerably different weights for it.

I'm currently looking into the RCBS Chargemaster or the Lyman equivalent (forgot what it's called).
    My chargemaster lite has made me like reloading again. I highly recommend

Top Bottom