Dillon Precision Order

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by chevydeerhunter, Dec 30, 2008.

1. chevydeerhunter

chevydeerhunter Well-Known

Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Has anybody bought anything from Dillon Precision? I bought a press about a week ago and haven't heard hide nor hair from Dillon about it being shipped or backordered or anything. How long does it generally take for DP to process an order barring any unforseen circumstances?

2. Retired Navy "FMF"

Retired Navy "FMF" New Member

Nov 1, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX.
    I ordered acouple of dies, powder measure and strong mount for my RL550B on the 20th of Dec (Sat) and just got items today. Not bad considering weekend and X-mas.

3. allforbirds

allforbirds New Member

Jul 29, 2008
    I ordered a quick change and 45 setup for the husband paid $3 more for 2 day shipping and got it as promised. I never received an email on tracking info but I really didnt need it. Was great service and husband is thrilled with the items.

4. baboon

baboon Well-Known

Dillon has great customer service. Give them a call. Could be lots of folks are buying presses because President elect jugears is going to tax ammo out of existance. That or they took a long holiday off.

5. Peter M. Eick

Peter M. Eick Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Houston
    Could be that they shut down operations for the holidays. I would not worry too much about it. I would expect that monday morning a lot of companies will be swamped.

6. Rottweiler

Rottweiler Member

Apr 6, 2008
    Hill Country
    +1 to what Baboon said

7. chevydeerhunter

Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Nevermind....I got it today!:fighting0002:

8. TSU45

TSU45 Active Member

Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    Let's see some pics of the setup!!!

9. chevydeerhunter

Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Haven't had the time to pull it out and really give it a good going over. I have to get my bench positioned where I want it then buy a few accessories for it. I'm new to this, so I'm going to start an ongoing thread about my experiences with reloading. I think this will give a pretty good insight from a n00b perspective as far as growing pains and most importantly, SAFETY! It should be a hoot!:rofl:

10. Leper

Leper Active Member

Sep 28, 2008
    I just started reloading last year. I like it alot. When you are setting up your press, there is a guy on utube that has a four part series that is worth watching. Just a regular guy, but IMO worth watching.

YouTube - PorterhouseV's Channel

1-4