Dillon Precision Order

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
Feb 23, 2008
San Antonio
Has anybody bought anything from Dillon Precision? I bought a press about a week ago and haven't heard hide nor hair from Dillon about it being shipped or backordered or anything. How long does it generally take for DP to process an order barring any unforseen circumstances?

allforbirds

Jul 29, 2008
I ordered a quick change and 45 setup for the husband paid $3 more for 2 day shipping and got it as promised. I never received an email on tracking info but I really didnt need it. Was great service and husband is thrilled with the items.

Peter M. Eick

Mar 9, 2008
Houston
Could be that they shut down operations for the holidays. I would not worry too much about it. I would expect that monday morning a lot of companies will be swamped.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
Feb 23, 2008
San Antonio
Let's see some pics of the setup!!!
Haven't had the time to pull it out and really give it a good going over. I have to get my bench positioned where I want it then buy a few accessories for it. I'm new to this, so I'm going to start an ongoing thread about my experiences with reloading. I think this will give a pretty good insight from a n00b perspective as far as growing pains and most importantly, SAFETY! It should be a hoot!

Leper

Sep 28, 2008
Haven't had the time to pull it out and really give it a good going over. I have to get my bench positioned where I want it then buy a few accessories for it. I'm new to this, so I'm going to start an ongoing thread about my experiences with reloading. I think this will give a pretty good insight from a n00b perspective as far as growing pains and most importantly, SAFETY! It should be a hoot!
I just started reloading last year. I like it alot. When you are setting up your press, there is a guy on utube that has a four part series that is worth watching. Just a regular guy, but IMO worth watching.

YouTube - PorterhouseV's Channel

1-4

Top Bottom