• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Has anybody bought anything from Dillon Precision? I bought a press about a week ago and haven't heard hide nor hair from Dillon about it being shipped or backordered or anything. How long does it generally take for DP to process an order barring any unforseen circumstances?
    Hurley's Gold

allforbirds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    I ordered a quick change and 45 setup for the husband paid $3 more for 2 day shipping and got it as promised. I never received an email on tracking info but I really didnt need it. Was great service and husband is thrilled with the items.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Dillon has great customer service. Give them a call. Could be lots of folks are buying presses because President elect jugears is going to tax ammo out of existance. That or they took a long holiday off.

Peter M. Eick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Houston
    Could be that they shut down operations for the holidays. I would not worry too much about it. I would expect that monday morning a lot of companies will be swamped.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Let's see some pics of the setup!!!

Haven't had the time to pull it out and really give it a good going over. I have to get my bench positioned where I want it then buy a few accessories for it. I'm new to this, so I'm going to start an ongoing thread about my experiences with reloading. I think this will give a pretty good insight from a n00b perspective as far as growing pains and most importantly, SAFETY! It should be a hoot!

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Haven't had the time to pull it out and really give it a good going over. I have to get my bench positioned where I want it then buy a few accessories for it. I'm new to this, so I'm going to start an ongoing thread about my experiences with reloading. I think this will give a pretty good insight from a n00b perspective as far as growing pains and most importantly, SAFETY! It should be a hoot!

I just started reloading last year. I like it alot. When you are setting up your press, there is a guy on utube that has a four part series that is worth watching. Just a regular guy, but IMO worth watching.

YouTube - PorterhouseV's Channel

1-4

Retired Navy "FMF"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX.
    Just wondering which press you got? I just got a RL550B acouple of weeks ago and some other pieces to go with it. I have not set mine up either, planning on doing it this week end. Hope to spend some quiet evenings loading alot of ammo.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Just wondering which press you got? I just got a RL550B acouple of weeks ago and some other pieces to go with it. I have not set mine up either, planning on doing it this week end. Hope to spend some quiet evenings loading alot of ammo.

I went with the SDB for .45. I figured I can mass load the .45 and later on, I'll buy a single stage press for my .223 and 7mag for better control and accuracy.

Top Bottom