• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    This is a long read but towards the end you will read where AOC has asked her million+ Twitter followers to report anyone who makes a post disagreeing with her. An innocous post be a guy who found her comments of Middle East peace to be underwhelming got a visit from CHP investigators who accuded him of threatening a member of Congress. Twitter provided all the data for this person to be identified and located.

We will see more of this with each passing month and I would not be surprised to see comments on this site reported as threats or hate comments with similar results

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...itter-big-tech
    Guns International

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    This is a long read but towards the end you will read where AOC has asked her million+ Twitter followers to report anyone who makes a post disagreeing with her. An innocous post be a guy who found her comments of Middle East peace to be underwhelming got a visit from CHP investigators who accuded him of threatening a member of Congress. Twitter provided all the data for this person to be identified and located.

We will see more of this with each passing month and I would not be surprised to see comments on this site reported as threats or hate comments with similar results

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...itter-big-tech

gdr11,

Given that I know most of the LEOs in this area of The Alamo City, I'll invite them in for coffee & a sweet roll, should they appear at my door, bearing a COMPLAINT from "America's very own DUMBBUNNY", aka: AOC.
    (As my lady says, "Blonds tell AOC jokes.")

IMO, she "reached her level of incompetence" as a bartender/cocktail waitress.

yours, satx
    USAMR, Retired

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I found the article disturbing in light of the hundreds of direct and indirect threats to Trump made by celebrities and public officials. This was an offside editorial comment about a low IQ leftist who is minimal consequence to anyone and yet it resulted in LEO being dispatched to investigate a threat that never took place.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Don't give two phucks if we have leftist leaning members here, I AM EMPOWERED BY BY THE CONSTITUTION, to not give a hot damn about their opinion, and the FREEDOM to opine mine in turn. NEVER have I tried to limit their speech, I EXPECT the same courtesy in return, but many leftists will endeavor to censor mine. So phuck 'em with a rusty, barbed wire dildo.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Don't give two phucks if we have leftist leaning members here, I AM EMPOWERED BY BY THE CONSTITUTION, to not give a hot damn about their opinion, and the FREEDOM to opine mine in turn. NEVER have I tried to limit their speech, I EXPECT the same courtesy in return, but many leftists will endeavor to censor mine. So phuck 'em with a rusty, barbed wire dildo.

Dry!

Reactions: gll
    Top Bottom