• ...and so much more!
  • rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    heavygunner8;1612530 said:
    ill buy one for my p30sk and give it a try. I feel like comfortability is really 95% up to the gun you carry lol. A IWB holster isn't gonna make a gun slimmer.
    it won't, but a huge holster can make it a hell of a lot worse.

I carry a p220 and P320C IWB with no issue. couldn't carry an XDs in the AG.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

heavygunner8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2016
    Houston
    rman;1612537 said:
    it won't, but a huge holster can make it a hell of a lot worse.

I carry a p220 and P320C IWB with no issue. couldn't carry an XDs in the AG.

Sent from my SIG Sauer
    which one specifically do you recommend for iwb carrying a p30sk? Link?

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    I carry my glock 43 with streamlight tlr 6 in a n alien gear holster molded for it iwb and love it. you cant tell I have it and I am a skinny guy.

Mysguidednlv

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2017
    Dallas, TX
    A little late to this party... Have to admit, I have enjoyed my Cloak3 so far, granted I'm coming from a BladeTech Full Eclipse. The BT Eclipse is great for OWB (which isn't all that often), but the AGC3 fits my body well and is very comfortable at ~4 O'Clock. Break in was really quick thanks to the hybrid makeup of the backing, and the neoprene stays odor free. The only tweak I may make is to add a layer of lambs wool.

My EDC is a Ruger American Compact 9mm which weighs roughly 36oz with a full magazine, so having a wider backing definitely helps distribute the weight. Being able to swap shells is a great feature too as I'll probably switch during the hottest monthsto a Taurus Millennium G2 9mm since it has a lower profile and is a bit more concealable.

As far as their Mag Holster goes though, still not sure. It's too bulky for IWB, but I do like that you can rotate the belt clip at any angle. The retention adjustment is ok, and I really like the fact that there's a place to store the Allen key for adjusting retention on the fly.

Loc-Tite has definitely helped with keeping the hardware in place... no issues with screws backing out yet.

Last edited:

TexasBound

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    San Antonio
    I have a SHTF IWB for my XDs (SHTF now calls themselves something else, forgot what).
    Suffered at 4:00 way too long.
    Moved to 5:00 and now I can actually carry comfortably on a long trip in the car.
    Still have to have a light undershirt of some kind between the gun and me, though...

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    I've been wearing my P320c in the Ivory holsters IWB every damn day, driven 12k in the past 3 months and I often forget I have it. Ive shifted to about 4:00 or so, the slide is basically at 3:15?

OWB still very comfortable as well, rides a little higher than IWB so it tends to dig in a bit.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I've been wearing my P320c in the Ivory holsters IWB every damn day, driven 12k in the past 3 months and I often forget I have it. Ive shifted to about 4:00 or so, the slide is basically at 3:15?

OWB still very comfortable as well, rides a little higher than IWB so it tends to dig in a bit.

Sent from my SIG Sauer
    Same here, and I use the AG IWB 3.0 most times. Just a little adjustment at 4:00 and I'm good to go. Also P320c.

RaggedHole

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2017
    Bummer it doesn't work for you. Personally I do not think carrying @ the 3 o'clock is comfortable with any holster. I am a big guy and usually pocket carry my Ruger LCP but the Alien Gear holster finally made it comfortable to sit in the car and literally made it disappear. I carry at the 4-5:00 range and it works great for me. I might switch up your rig a bit and see if you can get a little more comfort out of it. Good luck!

sealy99

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2017
    Huntsville, TX
    I also have a couple of Alien gear holsters. My favorite is the paddle holster, and then it's not because of it's ease to carry, but because it snaps right into the under desk mount I have. I haven't found any of them comfortable to wear and the print on them is significant. I've gone to an appendix carry for comfort purposes.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    I also have a couple of Alien gear holsters. My favorite is the paddle holster, and then it's not because of it's ease to carry, but because it snaps right into the under desk mount I have. I haven't found any of them comfortable to wear and the print on them is significant. I've gone to an appendix carry for comfort purposes.
    one of my lifelong dreams is to wear an AIWB holster, ain't never gonna happen

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Top Bottom