• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    vmax,

Well, I'm screwed - I regularly eat almost everything on your list...thing is, I'm a well advanced septuagenarian...in other words, a grumpy old bastard!

If I stop eating all those ghastly food horrors, I won't have much left to eat...

I'm currently eating a baloney and cotto salami sammich covered with yellow mustard...yumm, some of my favorite carcinogenic goodies...later, I'm going to stock up on my mercury content when I open a can of some delicious tuna!

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    One of the things the Europeans get right is banning all this shit from their food
    Agreed

they outright ban or limit alot of things that American government wont..thats for sure.
    Their wheat is pure..and doesn't cause gluten sensitive and they also limit HFCS my as much as 90% less than Americans consume

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    vmax,

Well, I'm screwed - I regularly eat almost everything on your list...thing is, I'm a well advanced septuagenarian...in other words, a grumpy old bastard!

If I stop eating all those ghastly food horrors, I won't have much left to eat...

I'm currently eating a baloney and cotto salami sammich covered with yellow mustard...yumm, some of my favorite carcinogenic goodies...later, I'm going to stock up on my mercury content when I open a can of some delicious tuna!
    There is always just whole food you can eat!

Eggs, dairy, beef, ham, fish, chicken, nuts, berries, vegetables, good fats like avocado and olive oil and even bacon. I eat alot of food every day!

The key is to limit the highly processed food where you can.

I understand what you are saying but I have not posted anything that isn't true.
    It does seem that some of the easiest, tastiest "food like" products are the worst for us..wonder if there is a reason for that?? Maybe they want us sick and not living too long?

Some people say that eating healthy cost more...have you seen what it cost to be sick?
    How much does it cost to have diabetes or cancer?

I'm not judging anyone I promise.

I ate like shat for years and done some damage to my body..thankfully I was able to reverse it.
    So I sincerely hope nobody gets offended...I do plenty more here to offend people..trust me!.

I just want to put the information out there because God knows the government won't do it.

Reactions: MTA

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Gluten is one of my favorite foods, though for sure saying one is 'Gluten Intolerant' is ever so trendy...me, more gluten and plenty of it for me!

e-car drivers are all 'Gluten Intolerant' vegans - the scum!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Agreed

they outright ban or limit alot of things that American government wont..thats for sure.
    Their wheat is pure..and doesn't cause gluten sensitive and they also limit HFCS my as much as 90% less than Americans consume
    We have gotten very serious about avoiding all processed foods over the last couple of years. Also little to no sugar or bread/pasta works well for me

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Agreed

I dont want any government telling me what food I can or can't eat any more than it telling me what rifle can or can own.

Guess who wrote this:

"Was the government to prescribe to us our medicine and diet, our bodies would be in such keeping as our souls are now. Thus in France the emetic was once forbidden as a medicine, and the potatoe as an article of food. Government is just as infallible too when it fixes systems in physics."

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    What is wrong with cellulose? You eat it is other stuff as it occurs naturally in all plants. Its no weirder than sugar from sugar cane or something.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    They get it from wood fiber..eat all you want to!

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    @MTA
    Screenshot_20221129-153358_Instagram.jpg

I very rarely get sick..have "bad" days..
    Feel bad..have low energy, feel down or gloomy and i can go and do anything I want to without pain or limits
    I dont see the downside to living this way.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I've peaked.
    I've lived a lot of decades doing things to shorten my years. I reckon I'll do what I can to offset some of that.
    Reading food labels ain't difficult.

I'm in

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    The food we should eat, doesn’t have labels on it telling us how “healthy” it is.

The food we eat should also have a finite shelf life…it’s supposed to spoil over time.

Reactions: MTA
    Top Bottom