Dishonorable for troops refusing the vaccine?

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jan 31, 2019
Abilene, TX

They let the jackass who deserted, went to East Germany, and made treasonous statements against the U.S. get out with an other than honorable discharge about '86. Now, Biden says refusing the vaccine should be a dishonorable discharge?

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 6, 2008
Out here by the lake!

They let the jackass who deserted, went to East Germany, and made treasonous statements against the U.S. get out with an other than honorable discharge about '86. Now, Biden says refusing the vaccine should be a dishonorable discharge?
FJB!

Texasjack

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 3, 2010
Occupied Texas
Biden's generals keep their jobs after the fiasco in Afghanistan - and after one colludes with the ChiComs, but he wants dishonorable discharges for anyone who refuses to be part of a medical experiment?

I should rephrase that; Biden has dementia and doesn't know where he is. Whoever is actually running the Administration - some unelected, unaccountable, unseen, and unnamed person or group - is doing this.

This is infuriating.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Aug 27, 2009
San Antonio!
You guys have short memories...this isn't anything new!

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 5, 2018
Kaufman County
Yeah, that’s not how it works. You signed on the line you don’t have a choice. They owned my ass until I had my DD214 and my inactive time was up. If you are not going to follow orders you will face consequences. It’s their call to make but no way they get out of it refusing medical does not fly.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Forum statistics