Displaying a bumper sticker?

Mohawk600

Well-Known
Mar 31, 2018
Austin
.....and I say, give it yer best shot - because it WILL be the last one.
Yeah.....that may work if you are present with the vehicle. Nobody can watch their belongings 24/7. What if you park it at an airport or a job-site where you are away from it? If you park it in your driveway or an apt. complex it is vulnerable unless you are going to sit watch all night.

Political (Republican) or gun related decals make vehicles targets now. Hell.....I took the military plates off of my car because of where I live. I can't afford some libtard smashing my windows or slashing my tires.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2009
New Braunfels, TX
My truck has onboard 360 degree camera/recording system - and if at home, I've got you on 4 more camera's in HD color - so, give it your best shot. I'm not gonna live in fear of "what if". As I get more, there WILL be additional decals on the truck - in the 40 years I've had 'em on my vehicles, I've yet to have an issue.
Too many folks are too damned fearful.......

Mohawk600

Well-Known
Mar 31, 2018
Austin
My truck has onboard 360 degree camera/recording system - and if at home, I've got you on 4 more camera's in HD color - so, give it your best shot. I'm not gonna live in fear of "what if". As I get more, there WILL be additional decals on the truck - in the 40 years I've had 'em on my vehicles, I've yet to have an issue.
Too many folks are too damned fearful.......
you go boy...............

Axxe55

Professional Troublemaker
Dec 15, 2019
Texas.
Amen Shady, amen. I have never been afraid to display a sticker that speaks of my beliefs. Not once have I ever had my vehicle vandalized because of a sticker that was on it.

If we are afraid to display a sticker that points towards our political opinions, or supports our right to bear arms, what is next? Not displaying a sticker that points towards our faith and belief in Christianity?

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
Dec 9, 2017
Hays Co.
Do not go to a major sports venue with a gun sticker. It just tells the thieves what cars have guns to steal.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
Dec 9, 2017
Hays Co.
Cars are SPECIFICALLY targeted for their guns. Security if it exists at the venue are often complicit.
And YES there are people THAT stupid!

Top Bottom