• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I look at it 3 ways. 1st I would be hesitant to use and Trump advertisement just because I don't want my property damaged when I'm not around. 2nd I'm not a confrontational person and try to stay away from drama. But then I think about it and figure that's exactly what they want. They want to silence you. They want it to seem like no one supports Trump. So sometimes you have to suck it up and put your beliefs out there and accept what comes so that other feel empowered to do the same. The far left is a small segment of the population but they are loud and use force. If we were just as loud or louder with our beliefs we wouldn't be in the pickle we are in now. Stand up! Say something! Do something! Doing something doesn't just mean marching with guns or using violence. It can be small subtle things like hats,shirts, bumper stickers, or speaking up. That's just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I look at it 3 ways. 1st I would be hesitant to use and Trump advertisement just because I don't want my property damaged when I'm not around. 2nd I'm not a confrontational person and try to stay away from drama. But then I think about it and figure that's exactly what they want. They want to silence you. They want it to seem like no one supports Trump. So sometimes you have to suck it up and put your beliefs out there and accept what comes so that other feel empowered to do the same. The far left is a small segment of the population but they are loud and use force. If we were just as loud or louder with our beliefs we wouldn't be in the pickle we are in now. Stand up! Say something! Do something! Doing something doesn't just mean marching with guns or using violence. It can be small subtle things like hats,shirts, bumper stickers, or speaking up. That's just my opinion.

What's the third way?

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    I have 'come and take" stickers on the K2500 Sub and the '88 Comanche. None on the DD. BUT- anyone know where to get a 'nuke gay whale for Christ" sticker? I used to have that one and it drives the "affected outrage" types crazy!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I never was one for bumper stickers. Would never put any sticker on indicating "guns inside".

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

The silencing is a much bigger issue. But I think actually speaking to someone and stating how you feel makes a much bigger difference than a bumper sticker.

Then again, the world seems to revolve around Twitter where a tiny minority of the population is active (like 2%) and conservatives have either been banned or rules are in place to ban you for voicing a conservative opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I tend to avoid stickers, though I will readily acknowledge my stand on any subject with anyone. My reasoning is simple, and it goes back to a lesson I learned in school yard fights. Never give your enemy any information that might help him. I'd just as soon they don't know if I'm carrying, or where I stand.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    I've made several donations to the Republican national committee, and the re-election campaign for Donald Trump.
    I received a Trump, Keep America Great, 20/20 bumper sticker in the mail today.
    I will most likely send another small contribution.
    As much as I support our president, and would like to see him re-elected, I am hesitant to attach the bumper sticker to my vehicle.
    I don't want to be put in a position where I have to exercise my right of self-protection simply because I'm displaying my political affiliation. Nor do I want to come out of the grocery store to find that my vehicle has been vandalized.
    I'm guessing that I'm not alone in this way of thinking. And I'm hoping that this is indicative of a great majority of people who think like I do, and will be voting valiantly in November.
    Don't do it.........it will make your vehicle a target.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    .....and I say, give it yer best shot - because it WILL be the last one.
    Yeah.....that may work if you are present with the vehicle. Nobody can watch their belongings 24/7. What if you park it at an airport or a job-site where you are away from it? If you park it in your driveway or an apt. complex it is vulnerable unless you are going to sit watch all night.

Political (Republican) or gun related decals make vehicles targets now. Hell.....I took the military plates off of my car because of where I live. I can't afford some libtard smashing my windows or slashing my tires.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    My truck has onboard 360 degree camera/recording system - and if at home, I've got you on 4 more camera's in HD color - so, give it your best shot. I'm not gonna live in fear of "what if". As I get more, there WILL be additional decals on the truck - in the 40 years I've had 'em on my vehicles, I've yet to have an issue.
    Too many folks are too damned fearful.......

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    My truck has onboard 360 degree camera/recording system - and if at home, I've got you on 4 more camera's in HD color - so, give it your best shot. I'm not gonna live in fear of "what if". As I get more, there WILL be additional decals on the truck - in the 40 years I've had 'em on my vehicles, I've yet to have an issue.
    Too many folks are too damned fearful.......
    you go boy...............

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    everyone go hide in a corner so they do not know you are the majority.

I guess the Joe Biden strategy works.

You have insurance on your car.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Amen Shady, amen. I have never been afraid to display a sticker that speaks of my beliefs. Not once have I ever had my vehicle vandalized because of a sticker that was on it.

If we are afraid to display a sticker that points towards our political opinions, or supports our right to bear arms, what is next? Not displaying a sticker that points towards our faith and belief in Christianity?

G O B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Do not go to a major sports venue with a gun sticker. It just tells the thieves what cars have guns to steal.

G O B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Cars are SPECIFICALLY targeted for their guns. Security if it exists at the venue are often complicit.
    And YES there are people THAT stupid!

Top Bottom