• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I’m not a huge fan of Trump, but I desperately want to get a red MAGA hat just to piss people off! It’s unbelievable just how insane some people get at the sight of that hat! Its kind of funny how intolerant the supposedly ultra tolerant can get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    I’m not a huge fan of Trump, but I desperately want to get a red MAGA hat just to piss people off! It’s unbelievable just how insane some people get at the sight of that hat! Its kind of funny how intolerant the supposedly ultra tolerant can get!

They are cheap online. if you cant find one.....pm me. I have an extra. The caveat is you must foto yourself wearing it for TGT to see.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I wore my Trump 2020 make liberals cry again face covering to go to the HEB and was given the thumbs up 4 times and asked where to get one 2 times.

So reactions very depending on the liberalness of your area of operation.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The maturity of someone vandalizing an inanimate object because they disagree with some words on bumper sticker or decal just astounds me.

Kind of like it confounds me that some people are so hurt by mere words.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    They are cheap online. if you cant find one.....pm me. I have an extra. The caveat is you must foto yourself wearing it for TGT to see.

I saw them at the last gun show I was at. Can’t remember why, but I didn’t get one. I went down a YouTube rabbit hole the other day watching videos of that hat triggering the “woke” left. Getting that fired up over a hat baffles me. A friend of mine had a red hat that said “Make America Punk Again” and she stopped wearing it because people wouldn’t take the time to look at it, they would immediately start berating her. Weird times!

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    The maturity of someone vandalizing an inanimate object because they disagree with some words on bumper sticker or decal just astounds me.

Kind of like it confounds me that some people are so hurt by mere words.
    Social Justice Warriors (SJW) - Antifa, BLM, etc. - are the draft dodgers of the 21st century. They only attack those who cannot or will not (due to rules of engagement) fight back. Inanimate objects, the elderly, and the police, are targeted. They will attack others IF they think they have the numbers. I note they have not really tried in the Heartland.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Social Justice Warriors (SJW) - Antifa, BLM, etc. - are the draft dodgers of the 21st century. They only attack those who cannot or will not (due to rules of engagement) fight back. Inanimate objects, the elderly, and the police, are targeted. They will attack others IF they think they have the numbers. I note they have not really tried in the Heartland.

Some people have a word for such people. Out of respect for others, I won't use it here!

Top Bottom