Disposable Chicom junk

45tex

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 1, 2009
I've got Roku and a TV with Firestick built in. Of the 2 I'll choose the Roku.

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 6, 2008
Out here by the lake!
Well it's been 7 days since I got a hold of Roku in regards to there faulty product. Every day I get a message to try all the crap I have tried. I pretty much gave up on try another power cord & supply! WTHF they think I have that crap just sitting around wait for their shit to fail!

I went so far as to ask for a replacement or refund. I guess that some english that their customer service person Suthar has no training in!

This kind of reminds me of someone who got hosed by a sponsor and is damn near called a racist to the chicoms that double charged him.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
Our first streaming device was the Amazon Fire Stick. Worked great for the first six months or so, then it got to where it would just lock up, and you would have to unplug it and reset it. Got to where it was numerous times a day.

Then we tried out the Roku. Ten times better. In two and half years, I may have had to reset it a few times. Plus it was third of the price as the Fire Stick.

Brains

One of the idiots
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Apr 9, 2013
Spring
People can return "Warehouse Deals" items at no cost if need be. To me the understanding is that Warehouse Deals are a risk. If I want new in the package, I buy new in the package.

I've bought some "non functional" electronics that were perfectly fine, just needed the firmware reflashed or something similar. Saved some good money too.

I've had plenty of new items not work right too. One time the wife bought some kind of light for the baby's room, and two of the LED's weren't working. She contacted them to do an exchange, they sent a new one and said keep the old one. So I pulled it all apart and found when it was assembled the wires got pinched and two of the 5 or 6 were severed. Soldered in some new wire, and it was good to go.

Top Bottom