• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Happened early this morning. Immediately posted on our community FB and she had hit a handful of other houses afterwords.

Police canvassed the neighborhood, but she was gone. Saw on the Nextdoor app that she was in another neighborhood about an hour later...

Sent from my SIG Sauer
    ]
    c6a750e1abc5659a3992758d4c265134.jpg
    c787265c22b033b81a14c53e75080b7a.jpg
    Military Camp

Attachments

• 8fe1b62bb2a89414d9a1e6288928c3f2.jpg
      8fe1b62bb2a89414d9a1e6288928c3f2.jpg
      64.9 KB · Views: 155
    • 45948365120e546694e940946e87a9f1.jpg
      45948365120e546694e940946e87a9f1.jpg
      91.6 KB · Views: 163
    Last edited:

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    if I could share the video I have, and the videos my neighbors got, you'd see her freaking out. Well, she looks desperate aty house, and straight up freaking out at another neighbors.

Likely a scheme to get access to your house/phone, call for her friends to come rob you.

she was pounding on doors of other neighbors. I know that if you pound in my door at that hour, I don't answer. My shotgun does.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/U4t8kuaibq9VB3zj8

I'm guessing ours is the first house she tried. She seems calm.

My other neighbors video, she was frantic, pushing the doorbell rapidly 20+ times and pretending to cry.

Then another neighbor showed her coming up and ringing and walking away. Like she was tired of putting on a show.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    What Rman said. The look on her face is she has confidence in what to say if you answer the door, plus being an attractive woman will play off better. She’s not in bad shape or gross looking so walking threw someone’s garden means she’s in a hurry. In a hurry to knock on the door or ring the doorbell to see who’s not home so she can tell the vehicle most likely near by who’s not home and who’s neighbors also aren’t home to catch them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    if I could share the video I have, and the videos my neighbors got, you'd see her freaking out. Well, she looks desperate aty house, and straight up freaking out at another neighbors.

Likely a scheme to get access to your house/phone, call for her friends to come rob you.

she was pounding on doors of other neighbors. I know that if you pound in my door at that hour, I don't answer. My shotgun does.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

That's my vote. She was either on bath salts. Or her boyfriend, Leroy, is waiting in the weeds. Hand her a phone, she's gone. Let her in and she cases the place. Identifying what, where, and who.

The thing about this is. She needs to be careful knocking on house doors at night. She stands a high chance of getting robbed and her boyfriend getting his wig split. Hopefully one of them has a nice handgun to offer up to get out the situation.

No hand gun....Hand over your shoes. Wrong door a$$hole. Go away before I cut your hair off to go with the shoes.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Looks like she has to pee.
    probably part of the scheme, she doesn't do that until she notices my camera
    That's my vote. She was either on bath salts. Or her boyfriend, Leroy is waiting in the weeds. Hand her a phone, she's gone. Let her in and she cases the place. Identifying what, where, and who.

The thing about this is. She needs to be careful knocking on house doors at night. She stands a high chance of getting robbed and her boyfriend getting his wig split. Hopefully one of them has a nice handgun to take.

No hand gun....Hand over your shoes. Wrong door a$$hole.
    yep, not an uncommon little ploy.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Top Bottom