• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    sorry link is broken just search in you tube for -We are Ready for ww3- and it should appear as one of the first choices. if someone can post the clip great, I cant figure it out. sorry

TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    I can't watch youtube while at work, but I can say I'm not worried about Korea at all. North really can't do much, they are just posturing for international aid since Jong is to egotistical to just ask for help. I doubt N Korea even has enough fuel to run all their ground equipment.

If I am gonna worry about anybody, it's gonna be China. They hold most of our gigantic foreign debt and so much real property on our soil that the government has actually denied them some acquisitions. What is gonna happen when the U.S. bankrupts itself and we have to tell China to basically f#$% off, that they are not owed and do not own anything U.S.?

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    i wonder how credible that video is, it is odd that russia is ready to come for us...

wonder who really created that and their reasoning behind it....?
    I don't know why it was created or who did it. But there are a dozen of those on you tube right now. I don't think it is Russia making those vid's, or at least not all of them. That would be a bad move on there part I think. But someone is trying to piss off America that is for sure.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    O I'm sure you could. The problem is that just about every country in the world does not like America. And Russia, Iran and Venezuela are the ones that seem to be teaming up Korea will probably join them before to long we are going to have a world wide war on our hands. And this time around one of those country's if not all of them are going to attack the United States, and I think Obama is going to side with them. These hostile countries are a valid threat to the United States of America.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yeah.. whose asses were saved in WWII again? Let's see, the USSR declared war on Japan... oh yeah; the day after we nuked the Japanese!

But seriously, all that equipment is state-of-the-art... circa 1989.

I laugh my ass off at the Berkut (the funny-looking plane). It's not "low-oberservable" (stealth). Funny to see a Russian copy of the X-29 program.

Forward-swept wings just aren't worth the hassle, and excellent maneuverability is useless when missiles can still out-maneuver your plane. Missiles that will see your plane, that is, as opposed to the F22. ;)

Oh, and while we're at it, feel free to flag the video as promoting hatred or violence based on national origin. Gotta play their game sometimes. ;)

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    russian is a out dated 80's 90's military.. N. korea doesnt even have enough fuel to go one mile, not to mention cheap tanks that can only fire 50 rounds before the barrel needs to be replaced. China is my concern. However, a nuclear Japan isnt a bad idea at all. I dont trust you tube as a source for news.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    russian is a out dated 80's 90's military.. N. korea doesnt even have enough fuel to go one mile, not to mention cheap tanks that can only fire 50 rounds before the barrel needs to be replaced. China is my concern. However, a nuclear Japan isnt a bad idea at all. I dont trust you tube as a source for news.
    It's no news source I know but the video is meant to show a trend and that is that the world hates us as America and as Americans. So what does our "chosen one" do He makes our military stronger and and puts on his nightie and crawls into bed with the enemies of this country. The video is meant to inspire thought on this and how we are going to handle them when they are invading the US. I'm in a bad mood now thanks to Obama or "Hussein" as I will refer to him most of the time.

Top Bottom