Target Sports

Do any gun stores in Houston sell the NAA Mini revolvers?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beornls

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2015
    Howdy all,

As the title says, any place in Houston to buy the NAA mini revolvers? I'm striking out so far.

thanks in advance!

B.
    DK Firearms

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    I have seen them in stock at Triple J Firearms in Magnolia, though that was some time ago. Same with Tac-47 in Spring, but they didn't have any as of yesterday.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If you come up to the family reunion on April first, you can stop at Hawkeye Acdemy in Temple they had one in the case today. I believe it was $275. Wouldn't swear to the price though. Got mine there. Nice folks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    If you want to travel to the East side, our local gun shop has one in their display case. PM me if that's something you'd like to do.

Flash

beornls

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2015
    Thanks for the replies all! Ended up ordering one through Lone Star Defense and arms.

beornls

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2015
    Would like to hear how your total experience was with Lone Star Defense.

I'll post on here and let you know. This is my first time dealing with them, the process online seemed smooth enough. Placed the order, paid...when it comes in they are supposed to contact me and I go down and do the paperwork and pick it up. Their online price includes the FFL transfer and everything.

Also worth noting, their price on the model I got (the PUG without night sites) was the cheapest I have seen it anywhere online. I usually look to Buds or Tombstone for best prices, but in this case they beat the their prices by $15 or so and thats not counting the normal FFL transfer I would usually have to pay. Worth noting though that I saw the PUG at Lone Star is now priced higher....guess I just got lucky that day or something. I've been watching their website and it looks like the prices go up and down.

beornls

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2015
    Just wanted to let yall know that Lone Star Defense is an EXCELLENT place to do business from what I can see. I ordered my mini last Wednesday night and picked it up this afternoon (Tuesday), keep in mind they are closed Mondays. The owners are very nice people and treat their customers with utmost respect from what I saw. I'll be buying from them again.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    There was one in the display case of our east side gun shop. It lingered for a few days and then..........gone!
    If you find one, snag it. They go quickly!

Flash

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom