Lynx Defense

DO NOT ATTEND Armed Protests at State Capitols Before Inauguration!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tom Neal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2021
    Houston
    I feel like Admiral Akbar
    It's a trap!

I read several reports saying that ANTIFA led Trump supporters into the capital last Wednesday. I don't know if they are true but:
    I don't do protests
    I may be paranoid
    "THEY" are out to get us.
    I will not attend an armed protest at any state capital or the nations capital

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    Don’t go to these protest, I get it, we are all rightfully angry.

but it’s clearly a setup, the left has burned the country down all year, we have one organized protest where things got out of hand.
    And they move to shut us out of the internet and label is terrorist.

Let’s not play Stupid games and win stupid prizes.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Personally, I think covert methods need to be taken. Some way leading the BLM and ANTIFA to believe that Trump supporters, Pro-gun supporters and people who support the Constitution will be there in huge numbers.

I think if they believed that, it would be too inviting for them to pass up to make them look bad. But none of them would be there!

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    If there is an armed protest at the Austin Capitol you can kiss constitutional carry goodbye for this session. I wouldn't be surprised if the left didn't stage 1 for that reason.

Personally I think it’s already cooked against Constitutional Carry thanks to the speaker elect. Think we should have very low expectations.

What I really think is that we need to know “who” this group is and loudly and firmly denounce the idea as unwise and a likely set-up including press releases and whatever else is needed... while retaining the dignity of saying that we respect the rights of our fellow citizens to have a voice and to responsibly exercise their 1A and 2A rights.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Personally, I think covert methods need to be taken. Some way leading the BLM and ANTIFA to believe that Trump supporters, Pro-gun supporters and people who support the Constitution will be there in huge numbers.

I think if they believed that, it would be too inviting for them to pass up to make them look bad. But none of them would be there!

Interesting but my guess is you would have some low intelligence individuals - maybe the sort that got goaded into entering the capital this past week - who would unfortunately “legitimize” it by their attendance. It’s a real conundrum because peoples voices should be heard and they should have a right to “bear” arms...

I fear the quote is correct:

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”

John Adams

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Interesting but my guess is you would have some low intelligence individuals - maybe the sort that got goaded into entering the capital this past week - who would unfortunately “legitimize” it by their attendance. It’s a real conundrum because peoples voices should be heard and they should have a right to “bear” arms...

I fear the quote is correct:

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”

John Adams

I can't disagree with that assertion. Probably the most prudent measure would be to keep as much distance as possible from the event.

What's a shame is it's always a very small portion of a group that ruin it for everyone. The rest of us now, will pay the price for the actions of a few for what happened last week.

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    I can't disagree with that assertion. Probably the most prudent measure would be to keep as much distance as possible from the event.

What's a shame is it's always a very small portion of a group that ruin it for everyone. The rest of us now, will pay the price for the actions of a few for what happened last week.

The truth is, they were going to find their excuse to trample our rights no matter what.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    NO, we aren't paying the price for the actions of the few... We are paying the price for the education system being handed over to Marxists, giving the entertainment system over to Marxists, parents not teaching their kids their values, businesses giving up power to governments, individuals in government lacking principles, and the list goes on. The actions of a few would be properly viewed as isolated foolishness if not for all those other things.
    The truth is, they were going to find their excuse to trample our rights no matter what.
    Yeah, but that doesn't make me want to be part of the group smeared...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom