• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Seems like I'm dreaming more & remembering more of those dreams. And as usual I wake up when they are really getting good! My wife says it because we have been married so long I feel guilty. Thing is they aint all dreams about banging hot young chicks.

I figure it's because I have less occupying my brain without working & giving a whole lot less phucs in life. Or that it's my sleep is so fragmented that when I do sleep it's straight off to rem sleep.
    Target Sports

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Dreams? I think mine border on nightmares. Some of the ones I do remember involved my ex-wives. They are either trying to kill me, or steal my money and stuff, or trying to get me to leave wife #3. Scary chit!

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Dreams? I think mine border on nightmares. Some of the ones I do remember involved my ex-wives. They are either trying to kill me, or steal my money and stuff, or trying to get me to leave wife #3. Scary chit!
    I don't get nightmares. Nightmares get me.

On the other hand, I have no ex-wives.

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    If we dream more as we get older I’m screwed. My dreams are super vivid as it, so are the nightmares I have on occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I've had periods of vivid dreams throughout life. Some have even been premonitions of sorts.
    I think dreams are a way of working through various situations or issues we may encounter.
    The ones that always get me are the dreams that my parents and grandparents are in and everything just seems normal. Then, I wake up and realize that I'm an OMF, and they have been dead for decades.
    I prefer to think of it as a visit from beyond the veil.

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I've had periods of vivid dreams throughout life. Some have even been premonitions of sorts.
    I think dreams are a way of working through various situations or issues we may encounter.
    The ones that always get me are the dreams that my parents and grandparents are in and everything just seems normal. Then, I wake up and realize that I'm an OMF, and they have been dead for decades.
    I prefer to think of it as a visit from beyond the vale.
    A guy I worked with for years & was friends with died years back @ an early age. The night before I was to see his son @ a fund raiser he was in a dream. In the dream I said to him your dead and he said yes. Stange that the only communication I had with the dead was him instead of my family members.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    Unfortunately, I seem to have the opposite problem. I'm not really "old" yet, but as I do get older, I seem to dream less overall, or at the very least don't remember them even upon immediately waking up. Now, the caveat to that, is that when I do have vivid and memorable dreams, they're almost exclusively bad ones, some even going into night terror territory. No idea why, but that's my experience.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond

Same. They seem to run in my family. My dad said when he was younger he had a recurring dream about driving off a cliff until one day he actually did.

Of course Acts 2:17 has something to say about it but I won't say anymore about that here. :)

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Unfortunately, I seem to have the opposite problem. I'm not really "old" yet, but as I do get older, I seem to dream less overall, or at the very least don't remember them even upon immediately waking up. Now, the caveat to that, is that when I do have vivid and memorable dreams, they're almost exclusively bad ones, some even going into night terror territory. No idea why, but that's my experience.

How tired are you throughout the day? Dreaming less means you're getting less REM sleep. May be worth getting a sleep study done.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    How tired are you throughout the day? Dreaming less means you're getting less REM sleep. May be worth getting a sleep study done.

It's possible I have some sort of sleep problem. There are a couple of conditions that historically have run in my family that may be contributing to it. I'll have to look into one of those sleep studies for sure.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    A nice cool room and I probably won't dream at all.
    If it's warmer, I dream some crazy shit. If it's hot, I usually wake up just before I get killed.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Same. They seem to run in my family. My dad said when he was younger he had a recurring dream about driving off a cliff until one day he actually did.

Of course Acts 2:17 has something to say about it but I won't say anymore about that here. :)
    That's disheartening. I had a dream Saturday were out at the lake having a party. It was almost dark and the fireworks started(loud loud booms). I looked to my wife and said "didn't know they we're shooting fireworks tonight. We looked up in the sky to see probably 200 planes dropping bombs. I can not possibly convey the gut wrenching terror I had for my family. Woke up after that.

soupgun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Houston
    Seems like I'm dreaming more & remembering more of those dreams. And as usual I wake up when they are really getting good! My wife says it because we have been married so long I feel guilty. Thing is they aint all dreams about banging hot young chicks.

I figure it's because I have less occupying my brain without working & giving a whole lot less phucs in life. Or that it's my sleep is so fragmented that when I do sleep it's straight off to rem sleep.

I don't really find that I dream any more or less than usual. I honestly wish I'd dream more. Haha

Top Bottom