ARJ Defense ad

Do we have a sidearm compliment bragging thread?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    A8D81346-B705-44AA-B5D2-CD4DA3129E6F.jpeg

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Pink Pistols: LGBT Gun Owners Unite in Arming Gay Community
    Meet national gay group dedicated to fighting homophobia with firepower – and why they think gay rights and gun rights are a natural fit
    1. Who in their right mind would want mentally ill and emotionally unstable people to be armed?
    2. How do they intend to fight phobias with firepower? Shoot anybody who's scared? How do you fight arachnophobia with firepower? Shoot the spider or the human? How do you fight fight homophobia with firepower? Shoot the homo or the person who's scared of him? How does shooting people fight anything?
    3. What are "gay rights"? Which amendment are they listed under? Why do gays want more rights than others? Why do they put themselves above the sane and healthy population?

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    1. Who in their right mind would want mentally ill and emotionally unstable people to be armed?
    2. How do they intend to fight phobias with firepower? Shoot anybody who's scared? How do you fight arachnophobia with firepower? Shoot the spider or the human? How do you fight fight homophobia with firepower? Shoot the homo or the person who's scared of him? How does shooting people fight anything?
    3. What are "gay rights"? Which amendment are they listed under? Why do gays want more rights than others? Why do they put themselves above the sane and healthy population?
    Careful I basically said the same thing on another forum and they booted me after asking me "WTF were you thinking" I answered back with the same line but I don't think they ever read it.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    All of the folks from Pink Pistols I have met and trained have been solid, conservative minded libertarians.

Sadly, many can’t just live and let live and gay bashing is still a thing, and self defense is a natural right whether you are gay or straight.
    No one should have to fight off a group of thugs with their bare hands.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Gay jokes are hilarious and I think being gay is gross. That’s where my opinion ends.

I agree with Hoji. The right to self preservation is off limits for debate in my book.

I will always be friends with my former boss who’s a raging lesbian. She was hilarious to work for. We had some hilarious times. Everyday we would look for “that’s what she said” opportunities.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    My faith teaches that homosexuality is a sin. That's one reason why I am not gay and I do not support causes that promote homosexuality.

My faith also teaches that I am to love others and show them justice and mercy. That's one reason why I treat people who practice homosexuality as human beings loved by God, just like everyone else.

Their sins are between them and God just as mine are between me and God. My job is to treat all people with respect and dignity. I'm not in the eternal judgement business.....that's another department.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    My faith teaches that homosexuality is a sin. That's one reason why I am not gay and I do not support causes that promote homosexuality.

My faith also teaches that I am to love others and show them justice and mercy. That's one reason why I treat people who practice homosexuality as human beings loved by God, just like everyone else.

Their sins are between them and God just as mine are between me and God. My job is to treat all people with respect and dignity. I'm not in the eternal judgement business.....that's another department.
    I go to a church that blames the sin. You are free to like or dislike it. I don’t know enough about it to say yes or no.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    I don't really care who's gay and who's not.I don't really care who's gay and who's not. What people do behind closed doors with dogs, sheep, goats, pigs or men is their private business.
    Never heard of Pink Pistols, my initial guess was that they were a musical band. But what do I know, I'm just an old guy.
    I just really wonder how they plan on curing any phobias (irrational fear) with a gun. Still have not gotten an answer to that (plus the other questions).

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I don't really care who's gay and who's not.I don't really care who's gay and who's not. What people do behind closed doors with dogs, sheep, goats, pigs or men is their private business.
    Never heard of Pink Pistols, my initial guess was that they were a musical band. But what do I know, I'm just an old guy.
    I just really wonder how they plan on curing any phobias (irrational fear) with a gun. Still have not gotten an answer to that (plus the other questions).
    Actually the gays such as pink pistols would be a huge help in gun rights. There’s a reason democrats don’t acknowledge them and most media ignores them.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    You can't work in medicine and not work with Gays and Lesbians.......the one's that are open about themselves are a hoot and don't take jokes personally......

The one's not open about themselves are the one's who get butthurt about the humor.........

just my experience...........ymmv..............

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom