Do you actually have carry insurance?

Do you have LTC/carry/shooting insurance?

• Yes

Votes: 61 50.4%
  • No

Votes: 60 49.6%

• Total voters

Higgins909

Apr 7, 2016
Hutto
I want to say that this was mentioned in my LTC class, but only recently have I actually thought about it a bit. I was wanting to make a poll to see if I wanted to dig deeper in the subject. Just a poll to see if people actually buy this type of insurance for LTC/carry/shooting/defense. A little input as to why would be cool. I'm kinda like "I'm probably never going to have to use my firearm or I'm going to get sued for everything I have when the day comes"

Thanks,
Higgins909

kenboyles72

Oct 15, 2017
Gladewater,TX
There is no such thing as carry insurance, it is prepaid legal services. But yes, I do have these services. Many folk feel that it's not needed, same goes for fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, etc... you never need it, till you do. if ya don't have it, well, you're just SOL.

Here's the way I look at it. If I have it and don't need it, then I'm not really out that much money. I waste more on junk. But if I do need it, then it's well worth the small price.
EX. Based on a $15/mo plan

15x12= $180/yr
at 10 yrs = $1,800
at 50 yrs = $9,000
at 100 yrs = 18,000

So if I paid $15/mo for 100 yrs, this is still cheaper than lawyer and court fees. Yeah, I could start saving for just in case something happens. But what happens if I need to draw down on someone tomorrow? next week? next month? There is no way I could have enough saved. With these legal services, your bail, court and lawyer fees can be paid, even if you have only been a member for 1 day.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
Don’t think TapATalk shows Polls, does it?
Wouldn't know, never tried it.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members