• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Do you have LTC/carry/shooting insurance?

• Yes

Votes: 83 51.9%
    • No

Votes: 77 48.1%

• Total voters

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    I have had mine (TLS) since CHL's were first approved in 1995. I also never want to make that call. But if I do have to make the call I want to be sure I have someone to call. Being involved in a shooting will be very costly and will more than likely ruin most people financial well being.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I ditched my carry insurance and just bought this instead.
    AF06A8DB-89E0-4D27-863D-5DEA5C18954A.jpeg

Noggin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2016
    I went with CCW Safe, they meet my needs. They avoid over complicating what they provide and do not place cash limits on your defence costs. I have been with them for 4 years now

Texasgrillchef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Lewisville
    Txlawshield, it’s not really insurance as much as it is legal protection.

as far as insurance against being sued if I use my gun? My home owners policy covers that. Providing I am not guilty of any criminal activity. Meaning that will only cover if I am found not guilty, or criminal charges were never filed.

anedae

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2014
    I’m going to have to look into this.... with all this craziness going on it seems like there’s more chance than ever to need something like this. Like a lot of people posted - better to have it and not need it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I, too, am a CCW Safe customer. Hope to never need to make that phone call. Why don't you mosey on over to the introduction thread and tell us a bit about yourself.

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    I don't and I don't plan on it for a variety of reasons. For anyone who wants to spend the money on it, I would watch this video and make sure you pick a quality provider like the 3 described in this video.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    It’s hard to get a room full of lawyers to agree on anything. But THE one thing they all agree on, is telling the police you were in fear for your life and that you invoke your right to remain silent and want to speak to your attorney immediately. And then comes the most difficult part for some people: STFU!
    A former law professor asked a group of gun owners if they knew any deaf mutes in prison. His next statement, was after an incident, shut up until your attorney tells you to talk. Everything you say WILL be used against you by a DA.

Last edited:

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    A former law professor asked a group of gun owners if they knew any deaf mutes in prison. His next statement, was after an incident, shut up until your attorney tells you to talk. Everything you say WILL be used against you by a DA.
    “I am the victim of a crime. I won’t say another word about this until my lawyer advises it. I want to call my lawyer.”

Top Bottom