• Do you drink?

• Total voters

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Depends on what you define as drinking. If I go through more than a six-pack of hard cider a month or a fifth of whiskey in six months, that's a binge for me. And I rarely drink outside of my home. I'm the type that, after a stressful day, I'll be so wound up that I'll forget to drink......

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    I knew there was something not right about him!

Good riddance and I too hope he stays gone permanently as well.
    back, it was also a joke but people get offended by everything these days. I don’t mind when people make colorful jokes about my background either so I just think things have gotten too sensitive

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    If you consider the image you posted funny, you suck as a person.
    Crude jokes are not racist, they are just that, crude jokes. I am muslim and my paternal side is punjabi, and I wouldn’t mind a joke of the same caliber at either of those things. People should stop being so offended

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …People should stop being so offended

What you should have learned is some of what you find funny isn’t acceptable here. It has nothing to do with what you believe and everything to do with how the community judges your ability to comply with our Code of Conduct.

Normally I’d say a good rule of thumb is if you wouldn’t say it in front of your mother, don’t say it here. Maybe a better analogy is if you found it on 4chan leave it on 4chan.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Crude jokes are not racist, they are just that, crude jokes. I am muslim and my paternal side is punjabi, and I wouldn’t mind a joke of the same caliber at either of those things. People should stop being so offended
    Says a rep of the screaming mimi generation.

When you let loose a fart and shit yourself dont bitch at the people who object to the smell. Change your drawers and move on.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I didn't study psychology but question what kind of warped mind would cause one to gain their only enjoyment in striving to offend others.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Don't drink as much now as I did in my 20s. Used to look forward to getting drunk but not anymore. Now that I'm close to 40 I have gone weeks without a beer. I don't see a point in drinking until the sunrise like I used to. Now I have a michelada or a beer when I eat at a Mexican restaurant. Might have a few beers with coworkers at the local watering hole.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Beam.jpeg

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    When I was assigned in Vietnam, the question wasn't "if", it was "which was your choice". Those who arrived drug and booze free, didn't remain that way very long.
    During my assignment in Korea, my unit purchased so much alcohol per month, that they did an investigation of our unit. They incorrectly assumed we were selling it on the black market before they discovered we consumed every drop our ration cards permitted us to purchase.
    Wouldn't have missed it for the world but I wouldn't want to repeat it again.

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    During my assignment in Korea, my unit purchased so much alcohol per month, that they did an investigation of our unit. They incorrectly assumed we were selling it on the black market before they discovered we consumed every drop our ration cards permitted us to purchase.
    Wouldn't have missed it for the world but I wouldn't want to repeat it again.
    Woah you served in Korea? That's the first time I have ever talked to a korean vet before, even online.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Woah you served in Korea? That's the first time I have ever talked to a korean vet before, even online.
    The insignia to the left didn't come out of a Cracker Jack box. FWIW, I still serve my Country in uniform.
    If it ain't worth dying for, it ain't worth living for.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom