• Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Jury is still out for me.
    I finally traded into a beautiful CZ 75 Shadow only to have the thing NOT fire.
    The jackhole who had it before me had done something with the springs in it or something.
    So it had to go back to be diagnosed and repaired.
    Not blaming CZ on this one.
    Gun is gorgeous and fits me like a glove. So I went the extra mile to get it fixed and back to me.
    ARJ Defense ad

LabRat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    DFW
    I see a trend in these posts. It seems almost everyone has a 75 P-01. What a great little pistol with the rubber grips and the ergonomic frame. I have owned several over the years. Friends, coworkers, and even strangers at the range tend to buy my P-01s. This warrants a new search for a priced right P-01 on line. I love the thrill of the chase. I guess that is why I never keep any of my pistols for too long.

No CZ 75 here....but would love to have one.

I went for the CZ97BD. .45cal.

It's a big honkin' gun, but fits me perfect. My hands are big, so I cover the grip and trigger no problem.
    It's my everyday carry.

Accurate (more that me) and such a darn good lookin' gun.
    My wife can't even pick it up and hold it to fire it at the range.

Always lookin' for another CZ to have....

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    No CZ 75 here....but would love to have one.

I went for the CZ97BD. .45cal.

It's a big honkin' gun, but fits me perfect. My hands are big, so I cover the grip and trigger no problem.
    It's my everyday carry.

Accurate (more that me) and such a darn good lookin' gun.
    My wife can't even pick it up and hold it to fire it at the range.

Always lookin' for another CZ to have....
    Love my PCR.

crash83

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2017
    Spring, TX
    Been through a lot of CZs. Kept a few, regret getting rid of some and will buy them again.
    20181013_230416.jpg

SharpEnd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2022
    NTX
    I'm in the market for a new CCW so I tried a P-07 rental at the range. Man was it a nice shooting gun. The SA action was really crisp and relatively light, very surprising for a rental gun. Might have to find one, although I've read that it is best to get your hands on one to check the trigger first, rather than buy blind online, as some of them are a bit rougher from the factory than others.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I'm in the market for a new CCW so I tried a P-07 rental at the range. Man was it a nice shooting gun. The SA action was really crisp and relatively light, very surprising for a rental gun. Might have to find one, although I've read that it is best to get your hands on one to check the trigger first, rather than buy blind online, as some of them are a bit rougher from the factory than others.
    I like mine...

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Is there a CZ equivalent in size or between the 365XL and Shield+?
    I don’t know how I didn’t see your question yesterday, but it’s funny you asked.
    I held both the Shield plus and the CZ P10M in my hands and the same time yesterday afternoon. They were pretty much exactly the same size with the exception of the P10 M having a SLIGHTLY slimmer grip, as it is a single stack. That would mean The P10M would be the same as a regular shield.
    The P10 S is slightly larger than the M in all ways. It is about .3” longer, .25” taller, and .25” wider. So therefore the P10S would be just a little bigger than the Shield plus.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I like them. I currently have a PCR and have had a CZ 97 on my radar for a while now, but just waiting on that deal I just can’t pass up. Also on my bucket list is a Cajunized CZ

Attachments

• 13754799-75FA-4141-81CA-6F4CCF6FCD8B.jpeg
      13754799-75FA-4141-81CA-6F4CCF6FCD8B.jpeg
      481.1 KB · Views: 71

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    I bought an SP01 very comfortable shooting gun but heavy.
    Problem was accuracy didn't come standard. Did some Cajun parts work and traded it off. Disapointed to say the least I had really high expectations. Could have been a lemon but I didn't want to deal with it.

Top Bottom