Do you want to know what obama supporters think of you?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MuddyWaterMan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Houston
    ROFLMAO!!! Someone has WAY to much time on their hands! Great site though. I wonder how long it took to make? Awful lot of time and energy for a joke.

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    I'd love for it to be a joke, I don't think it is. That is just one page as well here is the main page.
    It's obvious that many of the members are people that are not with the program and just trying to wreck the forum?
    The Obama Forum

Here is the gun control page

http://www.theobamaforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38

I don't know you tell me would people go through this much work for a joke?

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    It's a spoof.
    But what is so great is there are dumb ass folks joining and posting only to be laughed at by folks like us.
    You can tell the real post from the BS and laugh your ass off.
    The "No Whites allowed" is a big tip off as too this being a spoof.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I think this is the same page that was charging people to be a member. It was brought to our attention a while back by a new poster (at the time) talking about "running the enemy off the road today" talking about running a guy off the road because he had a Mccain sticker on his car. And what is the deal with all the gay avatars and not being able to pick your own avatar? These people are crazy and they are terrorist in every sense of the word.

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    Now I am confused, I guess the reason I think it's real is because the people that come right out and bash certain people get banned. Then some are able to keep posting?

I don't know, it's not that hard to believe that many of them are real because we have no shortage of idiots in this country.

Then you have threads like "websites that need to be shut down" and a couple of those are websites I visit, like A R 15.com?

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I want to know what is racist about a gun? Guns don't discriminate they just do what they are told.

Not to mention, most guns are black in color. ;) Not to mention, the infamous AR15 aka "the black rifle" also gets a lot of hatred directed at it. When are these racist Democrats and Liberals going to stop! I have a dream, a dream that one day AK47's, Hello Kitty pink AR15's, Glocks, and 1911's can all shoot on the same firing line together peacefully! lol j/k (not making fun of MLK, just a joke)

Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    Do I want to know what these folks think of me?

No, not really.

I already strongly suspect that they think that I am a knuckle dragging, neanderthal, sub-human that fails to appreciate the wisdom and good sense of the liberal elite, existing in the nether regions, clinging to my guns and religion.

Bah, piss on them. Most of them don't have the fortitude of a noodle. You don't like what I'm doing, what I own, how I live? Come and stop me.

Jeff B.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Most of them don't have the fortitude of a noodle.

You mean like Janeane Garofalo -- Why she took the job on “24″:

“Initially when I was asked to do the show I had reservations about it because of the politics. And I thought further and realised, I don’t have a job. So I put my reservations on the back burner.

Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    There you go! Not Janine Turner, to be sure!!

You could call her a different name if you were in a nasty mood.

It might even be appropriate.

Jeff B.

JimmyGreen

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Beeville, Tx
    wow...just..wow.. the 25% of my blood that is "black" just shook it's head and was set back 200 years due to the poor punctuation and bad grammar that I just read on that site. Apparently I'm racist because I didn't vote for obama, own guns, and have a caucasian wife

....Sweet!! I've always wanted to be racist!! That was my life long dream! (note the sarcasm)

Top Bottom